West west west Sussex
[tweet]1030468959844401152[/tweet]

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
At Selhurt Park, recruitment for the new Holmsdale Fanatics is proving harder than first thought...

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm really not sure why this has been posted. Imagine seeing a video of some kids and then rushing to post it on a football forum. I'm not sure what exactly you though you would be gained by posting it. Cheap laughs, ridiculing kids, what is it?
As you seem to take such an interest in kids who support football teams [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], there is a very nice young man who is doing a sponsored silence for an AITC. Perhaps as you like drawing attention to children who support football teams, perhaps when you are scouring Twitter for videos to post you could add a link and maybe attract a bit more support for the young man in question.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/danthematyryanfan

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm really not sure why this has been posted. Imagine seeing a video of some kids and then rushing to post it on a football forum. I'm not sure what exactly you though you would be gained by posting it. Cheap laughs, ridiculing kids, what is it?
As you seem to take such an interest in kids who support football teams [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], there is a very nice young man who is doing a sponsored silence for an AITC. Perhaps as you like drawing attention to children who support football teams, perhaps when you are scouring Twitter for videos to post you could add a link and maybe attract a bit more support for the young man in question.

As you asked I posted it because I enjoyed it, the clip made me laugh.

If you have an issue with this clip being in the public domain I suggest you take it up with whomever posted it on Twitter.

Ah now I see the problem, that would make it palace's fault, and as we all know there's always someone else to blame.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
That was brilliant, no I'm not taking the piss cos the kids are palace, just love how difficult it was to get them to do it, could have been any club. Actually thank Christ it wasn't Brighton, there's an extra letter :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I'm really not sure who asked you. Why are so obsessed with our opinions on everything? I presume your own club's message boards must be dreadfully dull because so many of its fans spend so much of their lives here. But I wouldn't know because - unlike so many Palace supporters - I've got better things to do than waste my time finding out.

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Well I'm going to take the piss because they're obviously conducting intelligence tests for the next generation of Ultras to make sure only the biggest dullards pass muster and the good news is that they all passed with flying colours

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Remember when we played Palace last season and their match day announcer tried to take the piss out of the Brighton mascot? Remember everyone on here got on their high horse and said that we were a much more classy club, and we would never laugh or take the piss out of young kids who support Palace for a cheap laugh?

Well, yeah :shrug:

Also, before anyone rushes on here to tell me why it’s different, or why this is acceptable - Don’t waste your time, because I really, really don’t care. Thanks.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Can we just ban this **** already?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Remember when we played Palace last season and their match day announcer tried to take the piss out of the Brighton mascot? Remember everyone on here got on their high horse and said that we were a much more classy club, and we would never laugh or take the piss out of young kids who support Palace for a cheap laugh?

Well, yeah :shrug:

Also, before anyone rushes on here to tell me why it’s different, or why this is acceptable - Don’t waste your time, because I really, really don’t care. Thanks.

Surely, the humour in the clip comes from laughing at the interviewer's frustration, not from demeaning the kids in any way. The kids are just being kids. They are not being made to look stupid and nobody on here has ridiculed them. The clip is amusing and was actually posted by CBFC themselves.

The incident on the pitch at Selhurst was a misjudgment by Palace's presenter . Comedy is about power relationships and he punched down. It was a cheap joke that he has probably made to Brighton fans before and got a laugh, but doing it to a child in that atmosphere just made him look like a bully.

And your tag line essentially says 'This thought occurred to me and I wanted to say it. On second thought I realised that the two things don't really compare and that people would notice this very quickly, but I wanted to post it, so added this line. '

Last edited:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I can't see the joy of taking of taking the pi$s out of nervous kids, palarse or not.

They're just kids who support their local team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] watching ITV mainstay

'Children Say The Funniest Things'

giphy.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thought that was a really sweet and funny video.
Regardless of who they support they were just being kids and the kid in the glasses was hilarious!
This

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here