Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Launches in print this week.

It's free.

In the meantime, here's a link to the mag online:

Constructive feedback welcome.

Enjoy.

It's excellent - great job!

I have an aversion to reading stuff like this online, and I live nowhere near Sussex, let alone Brighton. Is there any way you'd be able to email me a copy which I can print (I can't see any way of downloading/printing it from the link you provide)? I'd be more than happy to make a contribution to the coffers to compensate you for the effort.

Carry on the great work!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think it looks and sounds brilliant.

Problems now for clubs who have a website - their programmes just regurgitate the website on to the Matchday Programme - This publication comes from many different angles, which is very refreshing

A section on young Albion fans would be good in future editions - After all. They are the ones who will be badgering their parents to buy it for them, if it eventually goes to printed format.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Problems now for clubs who have a website - their programmes just regurgitate the website on to the Matchday Programme - This publication comes from many different angles, which is very refreshing

A section on young Albion fans would be good in future editions - After all. They are the ones who will be badgering their parents to buy it for them, if it eventually goes to printed format.

It's free so no badgering required!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Thank you for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
[MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] do you know any newsagents that are stocking it ?

Properly distributed next week but available in central Brighton and Hove this weekend: Basketmakers and Windmill so far, more when I leave the office!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Absolute Albion will hopefully do as well as Viva Brighton. Certainly seems to share the same high quality production values and highly readable content.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Splendid read. Sensible stuff without an official line. I look forward to seeing more. My Dad loved Dan's Brighton book. Good to see the Roar folk and my old mate [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] featured.

I don't buy match day publications from the club but I'd stump up for this.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Can I be dull and just repeat what everyone else is saying?

That looks brilliant, well done to all those involved.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Splendid read. Sensible stuff without an official line. I look forward to seeing more. My Dad loved Dan's Brighton book. Good to see the Roar folk and my old mate [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] featured.

I don't buy match day publications from the club but I'd stump up for this.

Thank you.

No need to stump up for it mate - it's free.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Can I be dull and just repeat what everyone else is saying?

That looks brilliant, well done to all those involved.

Thank you WC.

3,000 copies are being distributed around Brighton and Hove tomorrow.

Some will be given out on Seagull Travel coaches too...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here