Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Rodriguez: "The truth came out"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Southampton fans showed the world what I’ve always known they are tonight, moronic, classless twunts.

The only time they made any noise other than when they scored was booing Bong. Pathetic.

I thought the booing came after a slightly naughty challenge from Gaetan?

Didn’t have Southampton down as a backwards knuckle dragging bunch of racists.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Southampton fans showed the world what I’ve always known they are tonight, moronic, classless twunts.

The only time they made any noise other than when they scored was booing Bong. Pathetic.

Agree.
Thought their behaviour was very poor....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It sends out a terrible message to any footballer. Don't rock the boat and report racism, or fans of any team will boo you.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Classless supporters. Hopefully Mark Hughes will lead them into the Championship alongside Burnley. We don't need these embarrassing clubs at the top table of English football.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I thought the booing came after a slightly naughty challenge from Gaetan?

Didn’t have Southampton down as a backwards knuckle dragging bunch of racists.

You’re joking?!

I didn’t go last night but some of the homophobic stuff you get from Southampton as away fans is among the worst I’ve experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It sends out a terrible message to any footballer. Don't rock the boat and report racism, or fans of any team will boo you.

Doesn't it just !

And then we in this country condemn the Russians and the Poles and the Serbs - Time we got our own house in order and someone needs to come out and condemn the treatment Bong is receiving. it's becoming the ''Norm'' to boo him. It's quite ****ing ridiculous that the Authorities are accepting of it.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I was hoping (unrealistically maybe) that the Sky team might have commented on it or at least asked the rhetorical question of "why", bringing it to the public eye a little but they didn't - would have been interesting with Troy Deeney on.. It's really baffling that certain fans believe they are showing some kind of loyalty to a player in this way.. JR probably lapping it up too..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here