Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2017

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got withdrawn at the the start so I wouldn't have won anyway!

Well that's all a bit of an anti-climax then.

Having said that, still fully expecting somebody to pop up with a 40/1 winner and nick it by a nose. Since about November, it's been that sort of wretched form-free sea of mud season. Will be glad to see the back of it, to be honest.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps180323.png

There was just the one winning nap today:

Westport to Hove - 16:10 Newbury - Sizing Granite @ 7/1

The selections by Leegull, The Brighton Bear and Tom Hark, Preston Park were non-runners.

Well done to Tom Hark, Preston Park who snatched victory with a day to spare, I will forgive him the attempt at underhand tactics on the final day. Thank you to everyone who took part and don't forget the Summer 2018 Naps Competition starts tomorrow!

Here is the Hall Of Fame:

Hall of fame.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Massive cheers to [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for giving us another excellent Winter of sport. A huge amount of work goes into what you do and is always appreciated. I can only apologise again for the ludicrous nature of my win. The best NAPster of this season finished second. Funny old game, eh.

Respect to all the players.

Bring on the Summer!

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Massive cheers to [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for giving us another excellent Winter of sport. A huge amount of work goes into what you do and is always appreciated. I can only apologise again for the ludicrous nature of my win. The best NAPster of this season finished second. Funny old game, eh.

Respect to all the players.

Bring on the Summer!

Echo this.. well done THPP and TBB - hats off to anyone that can turn a profit after selecting daily for 6 months.... :clap:

Westport to Hove

Sep 29, 2013
Congratulations Tom Hark, a fine winner ...desperate stuff for the Bear but still a great effort to be In profit...and thanks for running this,still good fun. Good luck to all for the summer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here