Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
As already posted, Villa were a flop with Benteke. He'll fit right in with you.

There's the diving as well of course, which so enraged Palace fans. You pretend Wilf doesn't know it, now you can pretend Benteke doesn't either.

I think it's fair to say we have had a better squad than Villa have for 2-3 years. Top 10 is easily achievable if we sign Benteke.

The diving comments are dull, your players do the same, FACT

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think it's fair to say we have had a better squad than Villa have for 2-3 years. Top 10 is easily achievable if we sign Benteke.

The diving comments are dull, your a players do the same, FACT

Dull only cause you don't have an answer for it..half your players spend more time on the floor than the ball does..and with Benteke joining that Stat is only likely to rise...him diving and all the long balls!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't tell if people are 'bantering' here or are in denial of how good Palace COULD be next season going forward if Benteke comes off.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The diving comments are dull, your players do the same, FACT

Woah, careful guys - he used 'fact' in his sentence, and in CAPITALS as well! He means business.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I can't tell if people are 'bantering' here or are in denial of how good Palace COULD be next season going forward if Benteke comes off.

That's the problem with letting these dull palace tw*ts post on here, any serious discussion just becomes playground stuff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace are so good and so awash with money it seems, that I have no idea why they would want to buy a player from the Championship who most of their fans don't rate anyway. They must have bid to get Dunk for their development squad?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
For a team from a TERRIBLE area, with a HORRIBLE stadium and a HORRENDOUS individual managing them, NSC's decision to criticise their signing of an excellent striker who will definitely score goals seems quite an odd one in context.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
if palace do sign benteke they will have a very good team. I hate to say it. We lost the battle on that dark night in May....

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That's the problem with letting these dull palace tw*ts post on here, any serious discussion just becomes playground stuff.
And then you have the likes of Quinny continuing to pretend to be Albion fans despite already having been outed as Palace. Ultra sad.

NB: Beneteke would do very, very well for Palace though. The powerful centre forward they've been missing the past couple of years.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Palace are so good and so awash with money it seems, that I have no idea why they would want to buy a player from the Championship who most of their fans don't rate anyway. They must have bid to get Dunk for their development squad?

Bring it back on topic!

Has there been any real interest, derisory or otherwise, from Palace for Dunk?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
He doesn't fit Kloops system, simple.

It's the first time we have spent big, I have no problem with that as I trust Parish 100%

Now I have answered your question, please answer mine. Was he a flop at Villa?

Serious question, do you really trust your chairman 100%, after all his promises and trying to sell the club as soon as he owned jointly. Not saying he is a bad chairman, but not sure how you can trust a man that does not deliver on his promises. My Palace mate does
Not trust him at all and thinks the other guy ( wine merchant ?) is the real good guy who makes things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has there been any real interest, derisory or otherwise, from Palace for Dunk?
I have it on very good authority from a Palace source that they really wanted him, but saw him as a bit of a project (needing to iron out mistakes) and so didn't want to spend what we'd accept.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have it on very good authority from a Palace source that they really wanted him, but saw him as a bit of a project (needing to iron out mistakes) and so didn't want to spend what we'd accept.

I have it on very good authority that we would not enter into any negotiations with Palace... Just said NO!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I have it on good authority that people who hear things on good authority are generally talking skcollob.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have it on very good authority that we would not enter into any negotiations with Palace... Just said NO!
Isn't that the same thing though? You say no until an offer is high enough, and then you say yes. We could of course have gone further, and said 'no, and even if you double it, still no' I suppose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have it on good authority that people who hear things on good authority are generally talking skcollob.
I agree. But (to my shame) I have over 24 thousand posts, and I've never made a wild claim like that, without being right. The person I spoke to knew, he wasn't guessing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here