Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
if you look closely you can see CH mouthing the words to Agadoo very fast (either that or he's saying "take that you P*k*y sc**)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely a ban incoming?

HUGHTON.gif

I think he's calmed down a bit. If you watch the Southampton clip he gives it SEVEN fist pumps, this time it's only SIX. Someone's clearly had a word with him.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I think he's calmed down a bit. If you watch the Southampton clip he gives it SEVEN fist pumps, this time it's only SIX. Someone's clearly had a word with him.

I count 8 - could mean trouble.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

I make that NINE fist pumps.

Do you know what. I got home SO thrilled with that result and, just before bed, I thought "Yeah, I'm going to watch the highlights".

And then I see this. This derby victory went from a brilliant showing of character from the club to a complete SHIT SHOW thanks to the antics of our 'manager'. It's no wonder we have players HEADBUTTING innocent players when they have this complete and utter thug as their role model.

Yes it will hurt us, but the FA need to stamp this sort of nonsense out.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Surely a ban incoming?

HUGHTON.gif

Yes, especially when you realise they've edited out the Palace sub, who is being shaken by the neck, and thrown to the ground.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am OUTRAGED at this behaviour.

What is our club coming to!

This is all BARBER's fault.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
There are many threads on NSC that I don't open. There are lots I open with trepidation, particularly after a loss but I always open this thread with absolute pleasure. I do hope CH and the club read it because it probably says more about us than any other thread.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
There are many threads on NSC that I don't open. There are lots I open with trepidation, particularly after a loss but I always open this thread with absolute pleasure. I do hope CH and the club read it because it probably says more about us than any other thread.

I hope Chris reads this thread because the soon he realizes that his behaviour is totally out of order the better.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I'm quite disappointed they didn't broadcast CH's celebrations for our third goal. I can only imagine the type of things on show.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The other members of staff joining in the fist pumps. Look at their faces, the ersatz fury hiding the fear, aping their master in the hope they will continue to escape his wrath.

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Chris may need counselling. He is a genius that needs help with anger/pleasure management!

Last edited:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
This is getting seriously out of control,maybe we try and organise some kind of counselling to help him control these demented out-bursts,after all we cannot risk the club being thrown out of the premier league all thanks to "Crazy Chris" and maniac behaviour.It has to end...and soon!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here