Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would it be too much to ask for just ONE more thing, from last night...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hilarious at the end.

Can't stop himself from slagging off the Amex, Not selling out the ground, and fans leaving early.
Them grapes, not sweet are they?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A) it did sell out
B) You play goal music, shout the scorers name & generate an atmosphere based on a drum
C) I didn’t notice our fans leaving early but there’s always some - I did notice the huge gaps of empty seats in your end though
D) Waited 6 years to beat you in the league?! But of a dramatic stat. We’ve played each other twice in the league since we last beat you and beat you in the cup last year you complete chump.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hilarious degree of self-importance in that.

"I was worried about the quality of the vlog" :rolleyes:

More like he didn't want to do his usual videos (a) inside the ground as he was worried about embarrassing himself in front of their fans and (b) outside the ground for fear of being humiliated by ours.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
16:20 "Palace is still clearly the bigger team between the two...and it sounds like I'm being salty here...I'm not...I'm just laying it down..."

bull.jpg

17:27 "I don't really care anymore. Forget it."

crying_baby.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pls someone on twitter just send him the link to this thread! New football fan alert -
Typical plastic palace prem league fan.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
He may well be jizzing his pants at all the extra views he's getting.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
According to this chap, last night was the spotty ultras’ fault :dunce:

[tweet]1070227432261730304[/tweet]
Someone please tell Matt Dennis he’s a moron. It’s not “might OF won” it’s “might HAVE won” - but of course they didn’t, so go and join your FYP (F**k You Palarse, presumably).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone yet seen the separate video that this sixteen year old boy has promised to produce to educate us about the history of our rivalry and why Palace is a bigger club than Brighton?

I like that he says he'll do it if his adoring public ask for it.

I'm sure he'll be overwhelmed by demand :lol:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I loved the bit about how at our last meeting fans with tickets could not get in an d were turned away.. why was that little boy your Always Ultras forcing their way in. No mention of that or them injuring one of their own stewards.. no it was all the police and clubs fault. Bigger club my arse its just we pay our creditors and they didn't. Was he actually alive in the 70's when this all stated and we used to run the twats home and away ? what a silly little boy he is. Probably start crying if you shouted at him.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
out of interest to our younger users how easy is it to swamp his vblog or whatever it is with comments form Brighton fans letting him know what a **** he is ? and explaining how we are in fact the bigger club.. i.e crowds etc even when both in the old 3rd Division

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here