Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mine’s a 107!

el punal

The Halifax that is playing now, isn't the same Halifax that we played 18 years or so ago, or do re-formed clubs still count?

In my view they’re the same club, like AFC Aldershot (or whatever their new name is), AFC Wimbledon despite the pretence of Milton Keynes plastics, AFC Newport for the old Newport County and so on.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I reckon 106 and that includes those footballing giants Canvey Island, Sudbury Town, Hayes and Kingstonian in the FA Cup.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Nope! My first ever Albion game that I saw was against Bedford Town in the FA Cup back in 1965 - we drew 1-1 at the Goldstone and lost the replay 2-1. :down:

Brings back memories. I was at the home match and then for the replay, there was a live radio commentary and anyone who wanted could sit in the then West Stand to listen. As I recall, the commentary was not at all clear and when Bedford scored their winner, we all cheered, thinking it was the Albion -then it dawned on us! Anyone else recall that?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Nope! My first ever Albion game that I saw was against Bedford Town in the FA Cup back in 1965 - we drew 1-1 at the Goldstone and lost the replay 2-1. :down:

now, if you had gone a week earlier :lol:

el punal

Where would one get info on these games, like scorers etc...
Is the Albion historian, Tim Carder on NSC.

:thumbsup:

The two sauces (!) I use are Hiney’s Seagulls Programmes, and 11v11 which is a brilliant football information site. Click on Brighton and Hove Albion and you get all the guff on who we’ve played, the date, the result, season by season results, league table for any date that you request - basically anything you want to know re. stats for the Albion. :cheers:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The two sauces (!) I use are Hiney’s Seagulls Programmes, and 11v11 which is a brilliant football information site. Click on Brighton and Hove Albion and you get all the guff on who we’ve played, the date, the result, season by season results, league table for any date that you request - basically anything you want to know re. stats for the Albion. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here