Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bar, Phnom Penh Cambodia

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I found it very expensive. September 2012.
Visited killing fields, firing ak47.

Got offered drugs by about 15 different people in one day!
Food is cheap, beer is cheap, no interest in guns, see earlier post,
city is very quiet at the moment as its kymer new year in a few days,
not many tourists but lots of smellyback packers who really need to shower!

Seagulls bar, nice owner from lancing but only 2 customers me and the wife.....

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
I found it very expensive. September 2012.
Visited killing fields, firing ak47.

Got offered drugs by about 15 different people in one day!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

The drugs are working. You're repeating yourself, man!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't get it - this blowing up cows thing.

Surely there are other things that small-cocked inadequates can do to get a hard-on, with a load of surplus cash, in South East Asia?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I don't get it - this blowing up cows thing.

Surely there are other things that small-cocked inadequates can do to get a hard-on, with a load of surplus cash, in South East Asia?

I view it as the opposite end of the social spectrum from people who go to watch live snooker

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sad to see Cambodia being show cased as a place to shot things up.

My cousin also from Lancing (is Phnom Penh the new Sompting) part runs a hostel named the Mad Monkey, they have a very socially responsible employment policy and he does a lot of charity work, it all feels a bit manic to me as they do things like charity pub crawls, has anyone been there and experienced their hospitality.

I like to think of Cambodia as a place that is coming out of a very dark age, with a young vibrant population and appreciate people taking out time to take in places like the Killing Fields and S21.

http://madmonkeyhostels.com

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293940-d2165177-Reviews-The_Mad_Monkey-Phnom_Penh.html

Funny to think their are at least two people with Albion connections working out in Phnom Penh, I look forward to seeing the bar packed out for live games and REMF sponsoring the local youth development football programme.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Sad to see Cambodia being show cased as a place to shot things up.

My cousin also from Lancing (is Phnom Penh the new Sompting) part runs a hostel named the Mad Monkey, they have a very socially responsible employment policy and he does a lot of charity work, it all feels a bit manic to me as they do things like charity pub crawls, has anyone been there and experienced their hospitality.

I like to think of Cambodia as a place that is coming out of a very dark age, with a young vibrant population and appreciate people taking out time to take in places like the Killing Fields and S21.

http://madmonkeyhostels.com

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293940-d2165177-Reviews-The_Mad_Monkey-Phnom_Penh.html

Funny to think their are at least two people with Albion connections working out in Phnom Penh, I look forward to seeing the bar packed out for live games and REMF sponsoring the local youth development football programme.

to many tossers on here think the worst of asian countries,
I think some of them have not been anywhere near them and the closest they get is on you tube.

They are great places for holidays, very nice honest people and great food and great prices.

Hanoi Seagull

Hanoi Seagull
Mar 8, 2012
hanoi, vietnam
I do the Accountant in Hanoi Blog which somebody in the thread found below. Had a cracking time with the owner when I stumbled on this bar. Maybe i'll open a Seagulls Bar in Hanoi ( ho ho)

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Does anyone know if the Seagulls Bar in Phnom Penh is still going? I'll be there at the end of January. Searching online suggests it didn't make it as there are no updates on their Facebook page for a long, long time and no other online presence.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey. I have jiust read this thread.

Is [MENTION=27749]Footsoldier[/MENTION] still alive or banned? Or has he been blown up by a cow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here