Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Paul Barber helps launch NYC Gulls

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
The fellow on the left is Alex Hall, beer organiser of our Glastonwick Festival for 24 years despite living in New York for the last 15 or so. He comes back to help run it every year so he is totally up to date and got Barber to sign his Seagulls Ska CD last night :) Scarf is a 'We Are Premier league' one
Nice fella, spent an afternoon sat at the bar with him in The Football Factory whilst watching the Spurs game last April

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
I think it's deliberate,

NYC Gulls. C Gulls!

This

PB in town on business and wanted to meet the fledgling NYC-gulls during his down time. We chatted all things Albion with him for 2 hours and he gave us some info on the requirements for starting an official supporters group. Really great that he took the time to meet us, all we need now are a few more members.

Any NYC based seagulls should head to legends this Saturday for the Man U game - this is currently the chosen nesting spot for the NYC-gulls.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This

PB in town on business and wanted to meet the fledgling NYC-gulls during his down time. We chatted all things Albion with him for 2 hours and he gave us some info on the requirements for starting an official supporters group. Really great that he took the time to meet us, all we need now are a few more members.

Any NYC based seagulls should head to legends this Saturday for the Man U game - this is currently the chosen nesting spot for the NYC-gulls.

LOL LOL LOL - ''Nesting Spot'' - I love it...................Only in America. In Brighton they don't nest. They live on fish and chips and pidgeons

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
LOL LOL LOL - ''Nesting Spot'' - I love it...................Only in America. In Brighton they don't nest. They live on fish and chips and pidgeons

They do build nests from May through to Aug when the fledglings have gone. They are on my neighbour's roof and on the house across the road.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They do build nests from May through to Aug when the fledglings have gone. They are on my neighbour's roof and on the house across the road.

Yeh, I lived in Sussex Heights for a year. They nested on the building nest to there as well. I could look down and see them all on a night time

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Late to the party here, but is the guy on the left (who looks like he just escaped from a branch of Games Workshop) mocking a sneaky cup of that Lady's boob - or is he "feeding the horse"?

cup.jpeg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Boooo!! Get yourselves just 30 yards along the road to Foleys. My mate Shaun who owns the place would be more that happy to have Foleys as the headquarters for the NYC-gulls. Go and see the display of Albion shirts in there and my late sister's tribute wall. Big Albion fan so she was.

Legends is too impersonal, a bit top 6 for me when I paid a spy visit.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Boooo!! Get yourselves just 30 yards along the road to Foleys. My mate Shaun who owns the place would be more that happy to have Foleys as the headquarters for the NYC-gulls. Go and see the display of Albion shirts in there and my late sister's tribute wall. Big Albion fan so she was.

Legends is too impersonal, a bit top 6 for me when I paid a spy visit.

Last time I was in NYC I popped in as I was staying on E32nd and watched an Albion match there, quite a few of us there that day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here