Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray or Locadia?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I know people on here are negative but in cup game against Man Utd he was very good. I dont think apart from 15/20 mins a few times he hasnt been given a starting slot. Dont understand why he didnt replace Murray today for last half hour

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know people on here are negative but in cup game against Man Utd he was very good. I dont think apart from 15/20 mins a few times he hasnt been given a starting slot. Dont understand why he didnt replace Murray today for last half hour

10 mins for Loc today wasn't enough, crazy of Hughton not to have brought him on earlier, there was no better time

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He deserves all the credit in the world, Locadia is now looking like the brilliant forward we hoped he would be. Single handedly tearing LFC apart, they simply couldn’t handle his pace, power, eye for goal and talent. Hard to see Murray or Andone featuring for the rest of the season, except off the bench.

Little OTT based on a 6 minute cameo. He did a few decent things in the 6 minutes. Hate him like him there is actually a half decent player there somewhere. Currently he’s rightfully 3rd choice as Andone is a player who puts himself about and seems to be in games the 2nd he gets on and especially away from him he has a lot to offer. But despite it being 6 minutes he did well today in that time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still in team Locadia but as long as CH gives him just a few minutes at the end of a game we are chasing or hanging on with 10 behind the ball we won’t find out how good or shit (as 90% of NSC have decided he is). Maybe the problem is the manager and his tactics not the player. Again until he gets a run we won’t know.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Murray slowing the attack down and looking for that constant foul he never gets is starting to grate, Loc full of energy caused panic and yes also thought he did more in his cameo than Murray.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Little OTT based on a 6 minute cameo. He did a few decent things in the 6 minutes. Hate him like him there is actually a half decent player there somewhere. Currently he’s rightfully 3rd choice as Andone is a player who puts himself about and seems to be in games the 2nd he gets on and especially away from him he has a lot to offer. But despite it being 6 minutes he did well today in that time.

“Half decent player” is an under statement and a bit harsh on Locadia. He’s the real deal, we now know that and he may well start PL games. Leicester couldn’t live with the player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No wonder Locadia want's out.
Murray has to start but why wait until the 88th minute to bring Jurgen on.....

And can't even get meaningful minutes when the manager says, after the game, Murray was shithouse. (or words to that effect)

D

Deleted member 2719

Locadia for me and my reasoning.

I played my son BHA v Liverpool over 2 legs, Murray was slow lazy and struggled to win the ball, let alone get a shot in the first leg. swapped him for Locadia 2nd leg and he scored a brace and was all over Liverpool, strong fast and skilful.

FIFA knows best!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I played my son BHA v Liverpool over 2 legs, Murray was slow lazy and struggled to win the ball, let alone get a shot in the first leg. swapped him for Locadia 2nd leg and he scored a brace and was all over Liverpool, strong fast and skilful.

FIFA knows best!

This. I don’t know why clubs bother with extravagantly paid management teams.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that GM played ok and he did score our goal; but I think that the change should have come on 60 mins for him and Gross to be replaced by Locadia and Andone .and given them 30 mins to get at Leicester which I am sure would have got us a winner. Definite mistake by the management team.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think that GM played ok and he did score our goal; but I think that the change should have come on 60 mins for him and Gross to be replaced by Locadia and Andone .and given them 30 mins to get at Leicester which I am sure would have got us a winner. Definite mistake by the management team.

As long as your sure. :lolol::thumbsup:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

FIFA knows best!

I think the Albion need to do what I do, play Daniel Sturridge from the 2013/14 season upfront.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I can’t believe any 11 up against 10 wouldn’t want to put 2 strikers up front. It was an opportunity for invaluable game time missed.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I personally thought Andone was better when they came on today. It was the first time I thought Locadia looked unfit and out of place...normally I'm quite a big supporter of giving him time

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I personally through Andone was better when they came on today. It was the first time I thought Locadia looked unfit and out of place...normally I'm quite a big supporter of giving him time

I think you must have got them mixed up, Big Jurg came on first.

And on just ran about a bit doing a good impression of a Duracell battery, without ever actually touching the ball

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Murray or Locadia?

Andone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here