Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

Yoda

English & European
Is it just me or is the phrase "racial tensions in Worthing" the most oddly hilarious few words ever typed in the same sentence? I spent many happy years man and boy in the town and it ranks as probably THE least tolerant and diverse town I've ever known. It's one of the reasons I love it. You know where you are in Wotthing. If you're an ethnic, sexual or political minority there then everyone will hate you.

Really? I find it quite equal now.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yea maybe. So have you packed your bags yet to come back to blighty? We can help you find somewhere but its a bit crowded, standing room only in some parts.

Too true and as you've said before, Britain's full up.

I went into Tesco yesterday and there was hardly any food left on the shelves, a woman there said it's like it all over the country, there's so many people living here they just can't keep up with the demand. Same with Asda and Sainsbury's apparently. We wanted to go on the beach; was there many people there? Couldn't see a pebble. We decided to go for a drive instead, the traffic was so bad it took an hour to get to the petrol station half a mile up the road, they'd run out of fuel with all the demand so we gave up and then spent another half hour fighting against the crowds to get back home. My aunty's been waiting for nearly six month's for an appointment to see the GP and the guy next door said that's nothing compared to most parts of the country. And when you do get to see a doctor likely as not it's a foreigner. What's more, there's now so many people that the bodies of the those that have died are piling up everywhere as there's just not enough people to bury or cremate them.

And what about those people who say that in the last century the poor would be living as families of up to 10 in the same room? Well they had it easy, it's got far worse now, all over the country people are been squeezed like sardines into houses in so many cities, towns and villages that there is standing room only. In many places people are forced to sleep standing up.

And all this nonsense spouted about there being a square mile in Britain for every man, woman and child! I went for a walk on the Downs last weekend but gave up as the place was ram-jam full. There simply are no empty spaces left. Just recently I heard that it's got so bad that several English people were squeezed off the cliffs at Land's End. Of course it's being hushed up but apparently it's not the only instance, more and more people have been falling of our coastline as we've filled to up bursting, even up in Scotland at John o'Groats.

You do well to sound the alarm bell.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I went into Tesco yesterday and there was hardly any food left on the shelves, a woman there said it's like it all over the country, there's so many people living here they just can't keep up with the demand. Same with Asda and Sainsbury's apparently. We wanted to go on the beach; was there many people there? Couldn't see a pebble. We decided to go for a drive instead, the traffic was so bad it took an hour to get to the petrol station half a mile up the road, they'd run out of fuel with all the demand so we gave up and then spent another half hour fighting against the crowds to get back home. My aunty's been waiting for nearly six month's for an appointment to see the GP and the guy next door said that's nothing compared to most parts of the country. And when you do get to see a doctor likely as not it's a foreigner. What's more, there's now so many people that the bodies of the those that have died are piling up everywhere as there's just not enough people to bury or cremate them.

And what about those people who say that in the last century the poor would be living as families of up to 10 in the same room? Well they had it easy, it's got far worse now, all over the country people are been squeezed like sardines into houses in so many cities, towns and villages that there is standing room only. In many places people are forced to sleep standing up.

And all this nonsense spouted about there being a square mile in Britain for every man, woman and child! I went for a walk on the Downs last weekend but gave up as the place was ram-jam full. There simply are no empty spaces left. Just recently I heard that it's got so bad that several English people were squeezed off the cliffs at Land's End. Of course it's being hushed up but apparently it's not the only instance, more and more people have been falling of our coastline as we've filled to up bursting, even up in Scotland at John o'Groats.

And we still couldn't sell out against Sheffield Wednesday!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nigel is still an MEP by the way and will still visit Brussels to make sure we exit the EU properly. Brexit means Brexit.

Except as an MEP he can't do anything. Any exit will be negotiated by the member government. Nigel and his crew are not a part of our government. All part of the 'Farage' smokescreen of lies. His job as an MEP is to influence EU policy. Perhaps if he had done the effectively for the past 17 years the EU would be a better machine. But then again, it is so much easier to destroy things than it is to create things.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I like Andrea Leadsom, but I'm not sure what she'll be pushing the EU for. I don't like May, but that doesn't matter. Gove is a tw@ though, hopefully he'll disappear.

If Leadsom gets in it will be extraordinary.
Just 6 years in parliament and she's suddenly PM. Meteoric for today's age.

It would put Cameron's inappropriate gag that he cracked at Corbyn's expense into context. Getting onto the shadow cabinet in record speed is one thing. Getting into the top job, quite another.

It would also be very worrying.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Have you costed 3 million extra houses at 300k a go? You going to cough up how much? Infrastructure upgrades, the loss of social mobiliy the fall in quality of life?

Nice try though.How many members on here can you think of that have banged the immigration drum but went quiet when they tried, or are trying to move? I can think of 2.

Maybe [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION] would like to share their thoughts on your postand this spacious and comfy land?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well I didn't have to go far back in your posting history to find one, the one before this.

The likes of Farage to push what agenda?

You dont even know your doing it do you? Thats why people call you a dickhead.

Well, no, I really don't t because apart from holding an opposing view to yours I really cannot fathom what I've do e to make you so angry and objectionable. By all means oppose my stance with your own opinions but can I request that you stop the name calling as it really doesn't further debate. Thanks.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Dartmoor was closed off yesterday due to the real threat that it could collapse under the strain.
So we tried Bodmin Moor but no luck there either I am afraid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, no, I really don't t because apart from holding an opposing view to yours I really cannot fathom what I've do e to make you so angry and objectionable. By all means oppose my stance with your own opinions but can I request that you stop the name calling as it really doesn't further debate. Thanks.

looney is a very practised troll. It doesn't matter how you debate, he will come back with a counter argument.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

When you know you are wrong or struggling but are too pigheaded to either give up or admit that you are wrong then personal abuse is the only weapon you have left in your armoury.
So I would not worry too much about it.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Surely only a half wit would want to destroy our economy. Of course, outside the EU, the chumps tell us, we will do so well with the chance to exploit new markets. Only problem with this is that we have a service / finance economy rather than one that can make easy exports. Oh dear!
Immigration and over population is a massive problem. Unfortunately the chumps have voted on this issue and have forgotten about the economy and their jobs. Of course, the Governor of the Bank of England was only scaring the red necks. Sadly he wasn't.
Expect Johnson to keep out of things. He realises he's made a complete canute of himself. Nigel can join the band of failures who managed to persuade many people but could not deliver anything.

Funny that no one trusts the Brexit leaders to lead our country. Boris dives for cover, imbecile. Farage leaves saying job done when all he has done is be involved in a non binding referendum indicating a small majority aren't happy with the current EU Relationship. Still lots to happen before or if we leave. Gove will never get elected, judus. Leadsom thought only a couple of years ago leaving the EU would be a disaster for the economy. The lady is not for turning analogies are ludicrous.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Oh irony alert, Calling me Angry and objectionable isn't name calling?(Apart from projecting) Are you really that stupid?

Do you have a nurse medicating you at regular intervals? You see? I can do that as well .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here