Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: as i say, inconsistent hypothesis.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The steel that wasn't reduced to nothing was sent to China to be melted down before proper tests could be done

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cool thread, bro :thumbsup:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Every year around 9/11 a lot of the New York TV Channels repeat the interviews they have carried out with Structural Engineers who say the two buildings behaved in a manner consistent with a 'catastrophic failure' event, where the weakened floors below could no longer sustain the weight of the floors above and so started to pancake onto the lower floors until eventually the entire building was demolished. There was no inside job, it was simply that any skyscraper in NYC at that time was not designed to withstand the impact of a plane together with the inferno caused by thousands of gallons of burning aviation fuel

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Every year around 9/11 a lot of the New York TV Channels repeat the interviews they have carried out with Structural Engineers who say the two buildings behaved in a manner consistent with a 'catastrophic failure' event, where the weakened floors below could no longer sustain the weight of the floors above and so started to pancake onto the lower floors until eventually the entire building was demolished. There was no inside job, it was simply that any skyscraper in NYC at that time was not designed to withstand the impact of a plane together with the inferno caused by thousands of gallons of burning aviation fuel
No surprise There, repeat the same lies

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You make it sound like it's a religion using the term "us" in relation to your personal query.

There seems no room for a change in perspective but yet you want to keep the debate going. It seems very hypocritical how it's the conspircy theorists who get tagged with being mentally ill.

Are you really suggesting that I am mentally ill because I asked someone - not you so not quite sure why your jumping in - for a rundown of the main points of the "hours" of videos that they have watched? All because I said "us" for reasons already outlined rather than "me"?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are you really suggesting that I am mentally ill because I asked someone - not you so not quite sure why your jumping in - for a rundown of the main points of the "hours" of videos that they have watched? All because I said "us" for reasons already outlined rather than "me"?
Ignore him. He has serious previous for complete nonsense.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The team I worked with at the time were based in 7WTC - I was in NYC at the time and was due in 7 for a meeting on 9/11 (pm - I was working in another building on E53rd so some distance away). Some of the team watched the first tower burning from our global directors office....and saw the second plane hit before they were all evacuated. The building caught fire. It collapsed. None of them (as far as I know) think there is/was any conspiracy. Shittiest, most surreal week of my life, but much worse for many others. Have visited the memorial pools a few times since.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

You are using the word "us" to isolate whoever you were 'debating' with. A very common narcissistic approach to an argument is to make whoever you're disagreeing with feel like a minority and a complete headcase all whilst hiding the covert nature of NPD which is fueling the 'debate'. I'm not saying you suffer from NPD, but there are plenty of people who do and sadly they like to project their life crippling mental disorder by targeting people, who may be slightly alternative or very unique, with insults about mental health. If only they knew it's NPD which is actually causing the aggressive, personal insults. Not the persons political views.

Someone was told earlier that they should be in a straight jacket. Whoever used that as an insult should question how that idea/insult even crossed their subconscious mind. It would help them to see what a negative mind they may be battling right now. Someone who is in a straight jacket is no laughing matter. It would take someone with very extreme NPD to find that funny and use it as a means of making themselves feel bigger and better. Anyone who hasn't allowed their narcissism to get the better of them would see the sadness in someone in a straight jacket, same goes for all ill mental health.

NPD is becoming a growing issue in today's society. Even on Football forums, you'll see people use whatever power they have in a very Narcissistic manner. It's sad for anyone who is on the receiving end of this form of mental breakdown, but also very interesting in relation to today's social issues.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The team I worked with at the time were based in 7WTC - I was in NYC at the time and was due in 7 for a meeting on 9/11 (pm - I was working in another building on E53rd so some distance away). Some of the team watched the first tower burning from our global directors office....and saw the second plane hit before they were all evacuated.
But I thought the planes were just CGI?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here