Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I watched the Dusseldorf game, and the Crawley game highlights without re-subscribing so that wasn't a problem the other day. What I think it has done though, by the looks of it, is fool me into a double subscription. I've no way of really telling right now.

Email them and ask them to check your account. You should be able to claim a refund.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I watched the Dusseldorf game, and the Crawley game highlights without re-subscribing so that wasn't a problem the other day. What I think it has done though, by the looks of it, is fool me into a double subscription. I've no way of really telling right now.

It takes me every time to the re subscribe screen even though i am already subscribed, its a bit of a farce.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It won't work on Apple products and even if it did, the Albion app isn't for iPad. Whoever is in charge of this at the club is a f***ing incompetent moron.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It won't work on Apple products and even if it did, the Albion app isn't for iPad. Whoever is in charge of this at the club is a f***ing incompetent moron.

Subscribers can tune in via their laptops or by using the Android version of the Albion App in the Google Play store (this feature is expected to be available on the Apple version of the app from Saturday).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The "service" should work on Apple products from Saturday onwards.......

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Subscribers can tune in via their laptops or by using the Android version of the Albion App in the Google Play store (this feature is expected to be available on the Apple version of the app from Saturday).

Why are you showing me that, it's repeating what I've just said.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here