Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's Most Prolific - 2015

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] and [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION] must be up there. [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] for pre/post election chatter.
[MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION]FC pops up on every transfer/Hughton thread (and, let's face it, there's been a lot of them).
Triggggggar bloke will be top five again.

But every single football thread for the last six months seems to have turned into the BG show so it has to be him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[MENTION=28453

But every single football thread for the last six months seems to have turned into the BG show so it has to be him.[/QUOTE]

I have a view on most aspects of football and also the time to sit on here and am always willing to expand and explain my view when somebody wishes to slate me. The numbers having a pop are reducing so perhaps more are putting me on ignore or accepting my view, but the important thing is I enjoy it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I made it into the top 30 a few years ago. Mind you. I had a very boring job.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have a view on most aspects of football and also the time to sit on here and am always willing to expand and explain my view when somebody wishes to slate me. The numbers having a pop are reducing so perhaps more are putting me on ignore or accepting my view, but the important thing is I enjoy it.

Yeah we know......

Why don't you post a poll ?

BG posts. Are you :
a) Ignoring
b) Responding
c) Pissing yourself laughing to the extent you forget to respond

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah we know......

Why don't you post a poll ?

BG posts. Are you :
a) Ignoring
b) Responding
c) Pissing yourself laughing to the extent you forget to respond

That would require a thread first asking advice on how you create a poll

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I genuinely enjoy reading BGs thoughts on football, life and everything else in between. Not sure why some on here seem to take issue.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Every year I think I've managed to ween myself away from NSC, yet I go further up the list :(

I was 34th last year...

My saving grace this time could be that I haven't been embroiled in any(many) spats with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every year I think I've managed to ween myself away from NSC, yet I go further up the list :(

I was 34th last year...

My saving grace this time could be that I haven't been embroiled in any(many) spats with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

A la a few posters here I too have tried to de-spat, but sometimes I just can't help myself, meaning I'm in for another bad one.

Although being pretty wishy washy woolly liberal I have ducked out of all the politics and racism, which I hope will offset raging against 'getting the old team back together again', along with Matt Derbyshire. Aaarrrggghhhhhh.

If only we knew who's started to most threads :lol: :dunce:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr Tubthumper has to be looking at a decent placing this year. I reckon he could even be challenging for top spot.

No chance. I came 3rd one year and I know what this took. My postings this year are well down.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No chance. I came 3rd one year and I know what this took. My postings this year are well down.

No Barrel of Fun
No Seagulls over Grimsby
No The Large One...

I reckon you could be a challenger...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone who features in the top 20 needs to get a life.

Agreed, my only appearance in it made me take a long hard look at myself.

I doubt I will even be in the top 200 this year thank goodness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here