Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And how many of those are currently POTUS?

The exact same amount it would have been if Hilary "Super Predator" Clinton got in.

The very same person who supported a law that would see black men incarcerated at record levels.

And so I'm back to the start where they are all just as bad as each other.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

The exact same amount it would have been if Hilary "Super Predator" Clinton got in.

The very same person who supported a law that would see black men incarcerated at record levels.

And so I'm back to the start where they are all just as bad as each other.

And if Hils was POTUS and behaving like a deranged, half-witted racist, sociopath I'm sure everyone would be equally appalled. She isn't - he is.

1901Phil

Feb 1, 2012
Tunbridge Wells
British comic John Oliver number 2 on The Daily Show in USA made succinct summary of Trumps quotes about his relationship with white supremacists
"NAZIS ARE A LOT LIKE CATS. IF THEY LIKE YOU IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE FEEDING THEM"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And if Hils was POTUS and behaving like a deranged, half-witted racist, She was when she was a I'm sure everyone would be equally appalled. She isn't - he is.

She displayed many of those traits when she was in office. Everyone wasn't equally appalled.

The name Clinton seems to help get you excused for being a complete ****.

Once again, they are all as bad as each other.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
British comic John Oliver number 2 on The Daily Show in USA made succinct summary of Trumps quotes about his relationship with white supremacists
"NAZIS ARE A LOT LIKE CATS. IF THEY LIKE YOU IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE FEEDING THEM"

And when the likes of David Duke have a go at Trump the John Oliver's of the world don't say shit.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And when the likes of David Duke have a go at Trump the John Oliver's of the world don't say shit.

When did that happen? Got a link? Otherwise, like much of your argument, it's simply a straw-man to derail the discussion.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Turning up to events like this is off the scale isn't it?

View attachment 88291

That's the way I see it. Can you imagine An EDL rally like this?

And May/ Corbyn / Cable / whoever saying "That's OK, it their constitutional right!"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
When did that happen? Got a link? Otherwise, like much of your argument, it's simply a straw-man to derail the discussion.

Duke is constantly having a go at the Republicans.

[tweet]896431991821926401[/tweet]

[tweet]897304436380401665[/tweet]

[tweet]897257710722269184[/tweet]

He's also fond of criticizing Trump for his ties to Jews.

[tweet]896647887488262144[/tweet]

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You see it on here and particularly in Twitter... the use of distraction and unrelated things to confuse the discourse. So, someone points out something, could be one of many things, that Trump is doing in a way that's unfair, rude, racist, mysogynistic, sexist etc.... and his 'fans' just say 'But Hillary did this', 'Hillary burnt her email server', 'It's all Soros' fault' etc.

No wonder we're now in a world where fake news is conflated with real news, and nobody knows what's true anymore.

Perhaps as a community on NSC we should start from first principles and try and establish a common view.....

1st up - Trump is not very clever, and uses a very limited vocabulary.

Can we all agree on that one?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You see it on here and particularly in Twitter... the use of distraction and unrelated things to confuse the discourse. So, someone points out something, could be one of many things, that Trump is doing in a way that's unfair, rude, racist, mysogynistic, sexist etc.... and his 'fans' just say 'But Hillary did this', 'Hillary burnt her email server', 'It's all Soros' fault' etc.

No wonder we're now in a world where fake news is conflated with real news, and nobody knows what's true anymore.

Perhaps as a community on NSC we should start from first principles and try and establish a common view.....

I've been trying to sell a common view that they are all as ****ed as each other.

I thought everyone would sign up to that :cry:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've been trying to sell a common view that they are all as ****ed as each other.

I thought everyone would sign up to that :cry:

Well, yes. But you seem to use that 'view' as a way of excusing Trump, as if we should all shrug our shoulders and say 'Ah Well mate, they're all crooked as each other, so there's nothing to see here'... IF they are all crooked, Trump is just less adept at making it plainly obvious for all to see... and read on twitter.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well, yes. But you seem to use that 'view' as a way of excusing Trump, as if we should all shrug our shoulders and say 'Ah Well mate, they're all crooked as each other, so there's nothing to see here'... IF they are all crooked, Trump is just less adept at making it plainly obvious for all to see... and read on twitter.

Well all these people who seem to be here going after Trump were of the "nothing to see" mentality when the last administration was cocking things up. So much so I'm sure they never started a thread attacking the character and deadly screw up of that administration.
So they do seem a tad hypocritical.

As you point out there's a lot of fake news being spread through opinions. I tend to simply post links to challenge those false narratives.

You enquired about Duke having a go at Trump and I was able to provide some background to that.

Challenging false narratives shouldn't be seen as being pro anything but simply calling it out when it appears.

I'm pro-Libertarian Party. They would have done the best job in making America great again for everyone.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
His use of exclamation marks needs some work.

[tweet]896512981319790592[/tweet]

He just sounds sarcastic.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Does it fu*king matter what his vocabulary is like, it's about the person and what he is capable of doing is what's more important'
Jesus fuc*king wept we have here a potential nutter on the loose capable of starting WW3 and someone reckons the fella's not very bright and his vocabulary is not up to scratch, :facepalm:
yeh value a persons iq above that of any qualities they may have. . no disrespect mate but no wonder the word is in a fu*king mess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here