Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ok, solid start to the story. Do continue.
Unfortunately, for the more prurient of us, that's where the story ends!
How do you know she was a whore?
Either her lack of clothing, i.e. her skirt and knickers were on the floor and the fact she was fiddling about 'down there' whilst trying to pee, gave the game away. I may have been mistaken regarding her profession, but i don't think so. That and the fact that it was about 4 am in the morning.
Cover blown!
Sir, or madam, I kindly refer you to my response to [MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION].

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When I first came here, there was plenty of Roma whores in Wenceslas. I used to go the reggae bar in Kravlovska which mean walking up Wenceslas. Same woman came up to me every night I went there saying 'sex'?
On the 4th time, I said, yeah ok, do you speak English?
Yes Yes!
Ok, if you want me for a quicky its 900kc, all night is 3000kc.
?? No, you pay me!
Pay you?? Are you mad??

She spat at me :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yesterday, as I was just pulling in a quite respectable area of Plymouth, I heared a girl shouting, looking in my wing mirror I saw a girl running down the middle of the road.
She poked her head inside my van and said that she desperately needed cash and would I like some 'business', it took a few seconds for the penny to drop and I said no, ok then how about a 'blowie' for £20, no! I replied again, ok £10, final offer, I respectfully declined again and drove off.
Have you any whore stories?

Near an Asda?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
When I first came here, there was plenty of Roma whores in Wenceslas. I used to go the reggae bar in Kravlovska which mean walking up Wenceslas. Same woman came up to me every night I went there saying 'sex'?
Yes Yes!
?? No, you pay me!
Pay you?? Are you mad??

We got violently attacked by some Roma hookers on Wenceslas Square outside C&A one night - they wouldn't take 'no' or subsequently '***k off' for an answer and the various sexual proportions turned into one of just 'Money!' and 'Wallets!' and they started hitting us and one appeared to have a handbag and was reaching into it to get something out - we assumed a knife - but fortunately a police car passed and they vanished.

They ripped my mates shirt during the melee. Fortunately he folded it up and packed it safely in his suitcase on returning to the Meran Hotel and subsequently took it back to Next in Eastbourne upon our return to The UK saying it was faulty. Full refund and no questions asked.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yesterday, as I was just pulling away from a customers house in a quite respectable area of Plymouth, I heared a girl shouting, looking in my wing mirror I saw a girl running down the middle of the road.
She poked her head inside my van and said that she desperately needed cash and would I like some 'business', it took a few seconds for the penny to drop and I said no, ok then how about a 'blowie' for £20, no! I replied again, ok £10, final offer, I respectfully declined again and drove off.
Have you any whore stories?
A tenner with a dose of hepatitis thrown in how could you resist :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes Yes!
?? No, you pay me!
Pay you?? Are you mad??

Did her fury culminate in a Romany curse?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not sure I believe you. Exactly where in Plymouth?

Gordon Terrace.
Ok not the best of areas granted but by no means a whore area.
Lots of big houses converted into flats, maybe she lived in one of those.
The whore area is Millbay docks (outside Bathwick Tyres to be accurate) but this road is a long way from there.
She was 'orrible, early twenties with scabs in her face (is that a sign of a heroin user?)
But this one was actually running down the middle of the road shouting at me to stop as I was pulling away (no pun intended)
It was 1pm maybe she had just woken up and needed a fix.
Feel free to Google map Gordon Terrace.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Back in the 80's when the construction industry in London was a laugh to work in, and when clients insisted on taking us to places like the Stork Club, Hirondelles, the Burlesque Club, Naughty Lunches, the Directors Lodge and other such reputable establishments, I would often come too about 3am sitting next to some scantily clad female who would suggest meeting outside the Hilton as the girls weren't allowed to leave with guests. I would mumble something like"O.K, see you in 20mins" and then get a cab straight home.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Funnily enough I got offered sex near Brighton station middle of the afternoon last week,I don't think that has ever happened to me in Brighton,other cities in Europe it is obviously very common but I was quite shocked.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Funnily enough I got offered sex near Brighton station middle of the afternoon last week,I don't think that has ever happened to me in Brighton,other cities in Europe it is obviously very common but I was quite shocked.

Sorry, I was skint, bit disappointed you turned me down though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here