Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you take your other half up the Amex ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I take Mrs Lawro occasionally, shes never seen us lose there, but, unfortunately she has seen us lose away from home.
Shes coming to both Wednesday games

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have taken Mrs AmexRuislip, three times now, always been a fan of Brighton since her encounter with a signed Gary Williams photo, never been the same since.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I took my missus up the Amex on our FIRST DATE in 2013.

It wasn't her first time though, her dad had taken her up there the year before.

She comes quite often now, normally at night.
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
When we lived in London we went to a few away games at QPR, Barnet and the famous win at Palace 1-0 so when we moved back home (mine) she comes occasionally.....

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Managed to convert my Spanish lady to a true albion fan now, she comes to alot of the home games with me. She's a Real Madrid fan so sometimes gets bored by patient games, but I've finally convinced her that we are the right team to support :albion2:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
We used to go to the games together in 1997, at the end of the Goldstone - I think "Fans United" might have been her first game.

Moving away and children have meant we haven't been to that many games together: Coventry, Northampton, Sheffield Wednesday, Reading, Peterborough away a few times, a few trips to each home ground since the Goldstone until we moved back to the area. Been talking her round to the idea of season tickets at some unspecified point in the future. Hopefully it will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here