Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't be ridiculous, in what way is it a 'personal protection dog'?
And I'm pretty sure his dog isn't going to be anywhere near your kids.

Yes it is. That is exactly what it is.

In his post introducing the new 'member of the family', he goes out of his way to thank the company that provided and trained it.

:shrug:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I wasn't saying that he won't keep up that brilliant form and if he stays, I hope he does.

Just that due to the risks involved, the club won't award a 31 year old player, with a relatively low resale value, huge PL level wages guaranteed in a four contract. During the latter three years of that contract, we might be a Championship club, albeit with parachute monies.
You do realise that goalkeepers are measured in dog years? Hence a 31 year old keeper is in his prime and Walton won't get a look in till he's about 25!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You do realise that goalkeepers are measured in dog years? Hence a 31 year old keeper is in his prime and Walton won't get a look in till he's about 25!

Offering a four year deal at £45k a week, plus the inevitable multi £m re-signing fee - I think the club will avoid that for any player in their 30's, even a goalie!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
IMHO 2 years is fair. 4 years would be too long.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Within the thread, it's alleged that Stockdale wanted a long deal of that length.

As with all similar posts, just speculation at this stage.

Just a guess, as is the rumour that he wants two years, and only been offered one. Repeat it enough times and it becomes 'fact'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here