Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin McGuinness Dead

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have unfollowed Shane Duffy on Twitter, he is entitled to his opinion, but I don't want to see it.

About the IRA I mean.

Last edited:

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Since when was Shane Duffy a terrorist murderer?
Its incite btw, the reason alfredmizen have the feelings he does do towards the likes of mcguiness and those who support him ?he was 18 years old in crossmaglen in south armagh, and he had to watch as a fellow soldier virtually incinerated by a car bomb was loaded into a chopper to take him to musgrave park hospital in belfast , his clothes had melted into his skin, he had no ears, no eyelids and every inch of exposed skin was like a beefburger ,they couldnt even get a drip into him perhaps mercifully he died 2 weeks later , so dont you dare to presume to tell him why he posted what he did.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You utterly ridiculous clown,youll happily make excuses for terrorist murderers yet im the filth , plank.

One mans hero is anothers villain.

I absolutely deplore McGuinness and for his past actions, but also fully understand why people see him differently that is their view and prerogative with their personal experiences of the troubles.

It does not make mine or another opinion right.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we all knew where this thread was heading the minute it appeared.

I'm team ROSM for what it's worth, I make him spot on. Personally I'll respect FREDBINNEY/alfredmizen's opinion as much as Shane Duffy's. They're both products of their own life experiences.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You see what you want to see, and believe what you want.
I think you know exactly what I mean.

I'd already edited it as I didnt want to argue. The broadsheets today are showing both sides so I've interest in reading both with an open mind as I was never affected either side of the conflict. This is a Brighton & Hove Albion board so seeing a N. Irish seagull tweet about his someone that has made a big impact on his life - and he was only 2 when the 1994 ceasefire started - does not make him an IRA sympathiser in my view - and for people to wish him ill because of the life he was bought up in is wrong, and not fit for this board (not aimed at you).

I think today is a day of education. Time for some sun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here