Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Match Thread: Ghana vs USA ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Lets be honest here, every single national anthem that has ever been written is better than ours. It is the worst of the lot and a complete embarrassment to our country.

Indeed. I'd prefer Jerusalem as our national anthem. I don't actually mind the American support, it's corny and cheesy(they are American!!) but nothing wrong with passion.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I know when as an American kid you have to sing the anthem and pledge allegiance to the flag all the time, its one of the first things you will ever learn!

Yeah, and look what that leads to!

Anyway, I promise no more politics from now on. Just going to enjoy the football.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Lets be honest here, every single national anthem that has ever been written is better than ours. It is the worst of the lot and a complete embarrassment to our country.

It's not an embarrassment at all. We just like to f*****g moan about everything. Okay, it's not catchy and rather olde worlde but rather than slag it off, just take pride in it and sod what anyone else thinks. It ain't gonna change

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some of the anthems are awful! Sounds like they're being made up as they go along.

Hate to say it but Germany's is the dogs bollocks when it comes to anthems

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just by way of a blatant wind-up, I would observe that a team playing 4-4-2 is winning...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh dear Altidore hamstring by the looks of it :(

Gutted for him.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
This almost has me in tears, horrible to see from one of your players who has just started to score again, could really dent his career with confidence

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here