Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't think Tank ever posted as Tank. He occasionally used Race's login and I remember once receiving a private message from Kerry Mayo that came via Race's account.

Did anyone remember " ask tank". Rachel, his wife said he was pissed laying on the couch and would answer and questions that the fans wanted to Know!

NSC at its absolute best that evening.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What happened to Barron pepperpot

Actually i think some people just grow up and find themselves with more pressing matters to deal with in their lives than the fortunes of their local football team.

I don't think someone's NSC post count is an indicator of how much they support the Albion!

More likely some people simply grow out of arguing about pointless crap with strangers on an internet message board.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
May have been mentioned Art V Science,and Mr Burns spring to mind.....also Mendoza,i have delt with Bret in a professional capacity and understand his reasons.

Also who was the Scottish poster,forget the name,about 2 years ago sort of ritired from NSC with 25,000 odd posts? just sort of fell out of love with it or had to sort out personal issues..

There are a whole host of reasons, i personally work long hours and can go weeks without contribution some people post from there place of work and move jobs,others lose intrest others have medical reasons or personal problems and some even since i registered have sadly passed...

Be intrested in Mr Burns tho,liked his/her posts very much..

Also miss The major.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What happened to kev the ape/basil fawlty and ade?

Some people have migrated to other forms of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Sometimes things have got out of hand here, and there is a difference between our persona online and in a face to face environment, and this has led to hostility and people leaving the board.

NSC is a force for good, most people get on, and even the ones we disagree with at times it's more pantomime villain relationships than genuine loathing.

I've met a lot of people via NSC who have become good friends, and, as an exile, the information, level of discussion, level of up to date information and at times sheet hilarity of some threads has been wonderful.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone else think that the 'Google' effect has led to a less entertaining NSC, and the loss of some of its more entertaining contributors?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here