Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 Norwich fans on final warning for homophobia. .....

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I used to think that in isolation chants such as "does your boyfriend know you are here" are really quite harmless and I would imagine that even most gay people would see the funny side of that. The problem is that it then establishes a principle that homophobic comments are deemed to be acceptable, and you are faced with the dilemma of where you draw the line. After the Millwall away match last season, the chap who sits near me in ESU said that at London Bridge Station, he was subjected to comments from Millwall fans about his 7 year old son - such as "do you share him out". So, it is best to try and stamp it out.

I hope you hadn't intended to infer that abuse relating to paedophilia was homophobic, had you?

We can leave all that sort of rubbish to the Russians.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Also, out of interest, when you say 27000 ATTEND do you mean actually turn up or just buy a ticket? A great deal of our 25k or so "crowds" only seem to have mastered the latter.
Stop talking shite...Only so many games at the amex have been poor turnouts and most are midweek games.

You need to get over it as its bloody boring

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Stop talking shite...Only so many games at the amex have been poor turnouts and most are midweek games.

You need to get over it as its bloody boring

What would you know Berkshire boy? You're normally posting in the middle of games.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What would you know Berkshire boy? You're normally posting in the middle of games.
Going by my visits and watching via steams etc in which is enough to make a comment...Stop being a soppy git and back the club rather than moaning about fans not turning up even though they've paid and get the choice.

Im a brighton boy by the way

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
After 31 years of marriage and having two daughters, I couldn't give a toss what anybody calls me......as long as it's not late for dinner

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must admit I had never realised that fans shouted/chanted homophobic abuse at fans from club other than Brighton

Chelsea Rent Boys...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It puzzles me why these three aimed homophobic abuse to Birmingham.

Well it will puzzle you as nowhere does it say they did aim it to Birmingham...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here