Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our worst signing of the last decade

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
More that didn't meet the expectation levels, therefore I count as bad signings.

Gavin Hoyte. RUBBISH.
Joe O'ceurailsislsl
Robbie Savage. HUGE wages. pontless time to sign him.
Paul Kitson (just sneaks in the decade?)
Stuart Fleetwood. Had excellent reputation.
Liam Dickenson was just a ridiculous dissappointment in my view.

6 games. Remember thinking "oh, he'll lift the team". Just turned up, swished his hair and pissed off!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Who was that GK we had a few years back? Gonzales or something? Played about 3 games then went to another championship club, where he played against us. He was terrible!

David González Giraldo. 4 apps, then went to Barnsley. Don't remember him for some reason though.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You could see by his celebration of Dunk's goal, that he really cares. There have been players who didn't give a fig as long as they got their pay.
Stockdale has made some really good saves already this season.

Was his reaction captured on film anywhere? Would love to have seen it.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
In terms of value for money and excitement, the answer to the question is surely CMS

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
In terms of value for money and excitement, the answer to the question is surely CMS

I don't buy that, his hold up play and overall contribution has been worth the fee alone others have benefited from his link up play and scored goals. No where near the worst signing having said that no where near the best either.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What's up with Toko? is he injured, ill, or rubbish? Not seen anywhere since we signed him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here