Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC unbloodybelievable!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You may have seen my post about changing mine and my sons seats for his first game due to my busted hip.
They've just rang me to say they are currently putting another seat into the wheelchair section of the east stand!

Just so we can watch the game!

Incredible.
Logistically this week must be frantic for the club and for them to do this for us, I just find it amazing.
What a football club we all have.

Cheers
#together
Fantastic, hope you both have a brilliant time. :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just don't meet the Steward that tried to move me on during BZ's appearance fifteen minutes before kick off.
I was watching from the East Upper disabled area when he took exception to my presence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Big smiles about this. Thanks for sharing it with us.:cheers:

Jul 7, 2003
Currently sitting in bed at Goring Hall hospital having had a partial knee replacement this afternoon. As a WSU STH those steps are not going to be practical for a few weeks.

Contacted club and got a great response explaining my options and giving me a number to call when I know the extent of my temporary immobility to agree where best to move me to.

Won't make the matches this week but back in a couple of weeks so really happy that I can still watch.

Also, credit to Seagulls a Travel who provided an equally great response when I asked about coach option.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Although people might moan about the corporate/marketing stuff, that is what a lot of the stuff on here is about. I did a (the professional) qualification in marketing many years ago, and a basic definition of marketing would be finding out what people need and making it available to them at a price they can afford or are comfortable with. Isn't that what is going on here?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
There seem to be more examples of decent customer care emerging lately - I wonder if this is Paul Beirne making his influence felt?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Currently sitting in bed at Goring Hall hospital having had a partial knee replacement this afternoon. As a WSU STH those steps are not going to be practical for a few weeks.

Contacted club and got a great response explaining my options and giving me a number to call when I know the extent of my temporary immobility to agree where best to move me to.

Won't make the matches this week but back in a couple of weeks so really happy that I can still watch.

Also, credit to Seagulls a Travel who provided an equally great response when I asked about coach option.

:thumbsup:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It's the little touches like this that make you realise, no matter how much the corporate machine ticks, the club will always have that something that's a little bit special. Makes you proud.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I was pretty vocal in hammering the use of the #Together campaign when it was first announced. I hated it. I felt it was generic and pointless. But the actions of the club over the past few weeks haven't half made it poignant. The buggers. There could not be a more appropriate hookline for the way the club has gone about business lately. Great story.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

Awesome, good luck with rehab 😉

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You may have seen my post about changing mine and my sons seats for his first game due to my busted hip.
They've just rang me to say they are currently putting another seat into the wheelchair section of the east stand!

Just so we can watch the game!

Incredible.
Logistically this week must be frantic for the club and for them to do this for us, I just find it amazing.
What a football club we all have.

Cheers
#together

84 thumbs up. Is that a record?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here