Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] First Test in Sri Lanka

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not for me (Clive).

Foakes: century on debut, coming in at a perilous 103/5, and batting through to the end of the innings. Plus a quick-fire 37 in second innings. Couple that with keeping faultlessly on a turning pitch, standing up to the stumps for most of two whole innings, conceding not ONE single bye in the whole Test.

Him.

By a mile for me. Outstanding.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've had false dawns before but in terms of an England team on the sub-continent this lot looks pretty damn competitive.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Lucky! If you see Joe Root's mum Helen then tell her she should be back in Sheffield, playing for the Collegiate indoor cricket team with my Mrs, instead of swanning round Sri Lanka watching her son. [emoji23]

Just back wow a fantastic place ,parts of Colomobo were dodgy lol. Plenty of Albion down in Unawanatuna on the coast,happy to say all decent lads.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Not for me (Clive).

Foakes: century on debut, coming in at a perilous 103/5, and batting through to the end of the innings. Plus a quick-fire 37 in second innings. Couple that with keeping faultlessly on a turning pitch, standing up to the stumps for most of two whole innings, conceding not ONE single bye in the whole Test.

Him.

Totally agree we were in the doo doo when Foakes came in .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well I've now watched highlights properly and stick with Jennings for MoM, mainly because of his reverse sweeping.

Highlights on Sri Lanka Crickets's youtube btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here