Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City Tickets

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Agreed - but equally where are those that snapped up all the tickets last season and left others without? 1901 brigade have now seen PL grounds and ticked it off their list like a cruise ship tourists presumably.

Happy to be able to get tickets for all my family now at least, was having to share them around before

1901 members didn’t get any extra LPs over regular STH, did they? I thought it was all done on consecutive seasons having a Season Ticket with 5-15 additional points for games.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Don't get why so many tickets left? (same for Southampton away)
Away v the champions and we only used to play Man City once in a blue moon
I'm a non-member and didn't hold out much hope for games like this

This one I don't get. Southampton away on a Monday night and on TV doesn't surprise me.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
1901 members didn’t get any extra LPs over regular STH, did they? I thought it was all done on consecutive seasons having a Season Ticket with 5-15 additional points for games.

I was pretty sure they did - pretty straight forward getting away tickets in championship then very difficult in prem means that someone other than regular awaydayers suddenly decided to go and had the loyalty points.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

I was pretty sure they did - pretty straight forward getting away tickets in championship then very difficult in prem means that someone other than regular awaydayers suddenly decided to go and had the loyalty points.

In the Championship, 1901ers had extra LP just for being 1901. After promotion, they did not.

What they did get was the home cup game LP added to their account as their ticket price includes home cup games.

Going into last season they were in the same position as a standard STH who had gone to the home cup games.

I think last season’s demand for away tickets was driven in part by 1901ers and standard STH who had enough LP being more tempted by Spurs than Rothrum.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
This one I don't get. Southampton away on a Monday night and on TV doesn't surprise me.

Southampton is very nearly sold out...unless they haven't put all the tickets on sale yet.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the Championship, 1901ers had extra LP just for being 1901. After promotion, they did not.

What they did get was the home cup game LP added to their account as their ticket price includes home cup games.

Going into last season they were in the same position as a standard STH who had gone to the home cup games.

I think last season’s demand for away tickets was driven in part by 1901ers and standard STH who had enough LP being more tempted by Spurs than Rothrum.

So effectively no more advatange than a regular away traveller that had held a season ticket for 4-5 years. And fair play to anyone having ticked off the Etihad last year anyway - it was a dead rubber on a Tuesday night with Liverpool away to come 4 days later.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agreed - but equally where are those that snapped up all the tickets last season and left others without? 1901 brigade have now seen PL grounds and ticked it off their list like a cruise ship tourists presumably.

Happy to be able to get tickets for all my family now at least, was having to share them around before

As others have said, no greater advantage than season ticket holders.

The blaming of 1901 supporters is a misnomer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Only 189 left in the upper tier now. Getting close to a sell out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here