Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wow! Just WOW! You appear to have a flair for taking a bunch of words, rearranging them in your mind and concocting a whole new meaning to them. I’m going to take my own advice and ignore you :laugh:

That would be excellent because I have neither the know how or the bother, so do me the favour.

Jan 10, 2014
Ignore him. All clubs have them unfortunately. Amazing how they appear all indignant when something like this occurs and fail to see the irony when the respond in kind.

He admitted to hating us since the game where you had two players sent off, so it's not a new thing.

I've always enjoyed coming on this forum because you do have a wide range of views and opinions on everything.

This episode has brought the worst out in some folk on here, and that's a shame.

I still refuse to abuse and categorise the entire people of Brighton and Hove though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you Dougie 2, a fan from another club seemingly 24/7 on NSC? It is rather splendid isn't it?

I get a bit tired of these opposing fans that come on here and bleat their love for the other club without putting their hands up and saying they we wrong.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He admitted to hating us since the game where you had two players sent off, so it's not a new thing.

I've always enjoyed coming on this forum because you do have a wide range of views and opinions on everything.

This episode has brought the worst out in some folk on here, and that's a shame.

I still refuse to abuse a categorise the entire people of Brighton and Hove though.

Just admit your fans were wrong!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They were racist at the best and just wrong at the worst. Stand up and tell us you hate racism and you hate what your bunch did, just admit and say it ffs!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am having a twitter handbags twirling exercise with the homophobic forest fan who had his tweet about our gay team taken down.

He is a bit dense.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am having a twitter handbags twirling exercise with the homophobic forest fan who had his tweet about our gay team taken down.

He is a bit dense.

I'm sure East Lancs is a lovely bloke, but not once has he denounced these Burnley idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here