Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we all Manchester United fans tomorrow afternoon?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
not sure if congratulations or applying to have you sectioned is more appropriate? £690 is amazing, but what nutter bets £30 on WBA winning at Old Trafford when Man U had won all their last 6 league games?

Someone with lots of cash ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's get this over and done with now.

They're still going down.

We're not.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Or someone doing a few of these, some more certain, so their overall position is decent.

Either way, it's not for me, I don't have the cash to risk wasting it. I'd be mugged time and again so its best to steer clear.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Shows just how shite Pardew is, luckily its to late for WBA, but Stains rudderless form was also under Pellegrino and whilst Hughes has lost 2, they were close affairs and they look a damn site better now than they have all season. They are a worry and their previous number of wins is not a good reference as it was under Pellegrino. Hughes has got them organised and playing again

Hopefully Pardew never works in football again - the guy is the biggest tool to ever manage in the top division. WBA must be thinking "Why didn't we sack him eight games ago?" Fair play to Darren Moore and shows how much the players respect him. 'Big Dave' as he's affectionally known.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After just 2 games in charge, Darren Moore has won as many Premier League games as West Brom manager as Alan Pardew managed in 18.

and he didn't even have the luxury of playing us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is going to make all the clueless snowflakes with their 'you never know' tedium all the more tedious.

Come on, you can't honestly say you've watched that game and thought "well we have a chance"? Their tactic for the last half hour was lobbing in crosses toward Lukaku. Palace tried that with Benteke yesterday and Dunk had him for breakfast.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The most disappointing thing about this, is the very real possibility that City will still be pissed when they play swansea at home next week.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
not sure if congratulations or applying to have you sectioned is more appropriate? £690 is amazing, but what nutter bets £30 on WBA winning at Old Trafford when Man U had won all their last 6 league games?

I could show you losing betting slips for £400 on United to win at 1.22 and a £65 bet on the draw at 7.5 too.

Those who got involved with Matched Betting will understand why.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on, you can't honestly say you've watched that game and thought "well we have a chance"? Their tactic for the last half hour was lobbing in crosses toward Lukaku. Palace tried that with Benteke yesterday and Dunk had him for breakfast.
There are very few posters that have been more positive than me this season.
I've thoroughly enjoyed it, I'm just really disappointed the team has only played for 5 months.

But my actual problem has been the nonsense surrounding the run in and the belief in this squads ability to pick up miracle points, solely based of the fact we beat a shitehouse Arsenal and sang 'we are staying up'.

Not to mention turning on Duffy who has had plenty of players in his pocket this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There are very few posters that have been more positive than me this season.
I've thoroughly enjoyed it, I'm just really disappointed the team has only played for 5 months.

But my actual problem has been the nonsense surrounding the run in and the belief in this squads ability to pick up miracle points, solely based of the fact we beat a shitehouse Arsenal and sang 'we are staying up'.

Not to mention turning on Duffy who has had plenty of players in his pocket this season.

:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All today’s result proves is what we already know, that strange results can happen. Obviously applies to our relegation rivals too.

But unfortunately not for us. The only thing we've got off the top 6 is that last win against Arsenal, who aren't really good enough to be considered proper top 6 these days.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The most disappointing thing about this, is the very real possibility that City will still be pissed when they play swansea at home next week.

Indeed. Remember our last few games last season after 'Mission Accomplished'? Again, to try and look on the bright side - hopefully they'll still be pissed when they play us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here