Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace, almost feel sorry for them.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No need to be so self-righteous....we can form our own opinions armed with facts.

Made yourself sound pretty pompous there.

I’m sure Trig can deal with my pompousity.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Im sure i saw something on Twitter yesterday of Palace fans flaming Sako for not wanting to play, said he was scared, or something.

Some talk of that must be why Liverpool let him go, no bottle.

I must've imagined it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Im sure i saw something on Twitter yesterday of Palace fans flaming Sako for not wanting to play, said he was scared, or something.

I must've imagined it.

Twitter hey ?

Must be true then.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Twitter hey ?

Must be true then.

So, do you think trolls go on Twitter pretending to be Palace fans, with Palace pictures as avators and Palace supporting profiles, just to slag off Palace players, and fool gullible simpletons like me?

Okay.:ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s on there about the baby as well, maybe you chose to ignore this in your rush to tell your fellow fans the “news”
No, I only read some comments on a thread about Sako, and that was a couple of days ago. I didn't see mention of his baby. Your fans seemed to think he didn't want to play.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So did Tomkins just go off with cramp yesterday? I know Uncle W. has been avoiding using subs because the squad is so thin, looks like it effectively cost them a point yesterday?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He still looks fit enough even approaching 60, What a player Vince the prince was.

It’s on there about the baby as well, maybe you chose to ignore this in your rush to tell your fellow fans the “news”

A point of order,

You do realise you lost yesterday, dont you?

Only, usually when you lose, Lord Lucan riding Shergar is more likely to put in an appearance on this board than you lot.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
When's the artful diver back? Fair to say you won't win a single game without him and you are somewhat reliant on him when he is diving, sorry, I mean "playing"?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
They do have an awful injury list but it seems if they get Ha Ha back they will be okay.

Parish was on a US Soccer radio show (Rodney Marsh and the ever annoying Tommy Smith) over here this morning, they posed him a few questions regarding his expectations for the upcoming games and run in, is the club being "Crisis managed", then asked him about Zaha and the lack of wins for Palace when he does not play...it was like listening to a politician answering the questions.

Parish managed to spin the answers about the club displaying crisis management, into one of having 2 or 3 of the academy players on the field yesterday and how well they did, the upcoming $100m stadium redevelopment and the passion of the fans etc. Regarding the run in question, he sounded a bit deflated to be honest, stating that the squad currently has the worst injury list that they have ever had, but a few players are expected to trickle back shortly, including Sakho, but was quick to state they are not a one man team, that they have many talented players in the squad, especially the young academy players that stepped up yesterday. His main point was the need for 38 to 40 points in order for them to stay up, but with a heavy slant on the fact they can take points off the top 6. He was very quick to compliment Zaha on being "Palace through and through" but overall sounded like a man with a lot of stress and pressure on his shoulders.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
When's the artful diver back? Fair to say you won't win a single game without him and you are somewhat reliant on him when he is diving, sorry, I mean "playing"?

Customer (Palace STH) today said the rumour is that Zaha is back running, something about doing weights on his leg and might be back for the Man Utd game on 5th March, sounds like they are rushing him back.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I must've imagined it.
It was on teamtalk amongst other sites. Quotes directly from Roy stating that the medical team say he's fit but sakho feels he isn't ready.

Nothing about any baby issues. Perhaps Roy realised the impact of his statements hence the other news being released to manage the situation. If not I'm sure the palace legal team (Saul) is on the case.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It was on teamtalk amongst other sites. Quotes directly from Roy stating that the medical team say he's fit but sakho feels he isn't ready.

Nothing about any baby issues. Perhaps Roy realised the impact of his statements hence the other news being released to manage the situation.

Yep, saw that too.

Interviewer: What's the situation with Sako and family issues?
Roy: What is that? A fvcking twick question! It's gonna be like that is it?
Interviewer: No, Roy...
Roy: You're going to play fvcking games are you? There are no fvcking baby issues you c....

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
So, do you think trolls go on Twitter pretending to be Palace fans, with Palace pictures as avators and Palace supporting profiles, just to slag off Palace players, and fool gullible simpletons like me?

Okay.:ffsparr:

You are engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed postcode boy. Only one way this is going to end. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here