Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Why no Sunday night drinking thread ?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm havin a cheeky Red Stripe whilst the missus is using me as a pillow watching Dancing on Shite. Open fire glowing away. Chilled Sundays. Might even get a nosh if I play my cards right [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm havin a cheeky Red Stripe whilst the missus is using me as a pillow watching Dancing on Shite. Open fire glowing away. Chilled Sundays. Might even get a nosh if I play my cards right [emoji106]

psssst Johnny English on 5hd.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017

Make sure you let everyone know if your cards come in.....
On second thoughts, nah.:cool:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Went to our local Polish bar for a couple earlier and got the taste for it. So it's Tyskie all the way tonight. And then maybe some wine.

Oh and yes I'm working tomorrow as I was today and yesterday as it's tax return deadline time. But I work from home so no driving to worry about.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Never drive unless I have to on either Monday or Friday as UK Roads are so f*cked up. As a consequence Sunday Night is OK for a scoop or two.

Sadly will have to be in Dorset for work on Friday, not looking forward to that drive back, was on the same site last Friday and took over four hours in bloody awful weather - the Sat Nav indicated queues or congestion all the way from Southampton to Arundel and I can confirm it was correct... :nono:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Just had a beer from the Duvel Triple Hop series....Citra is the guest Hop this time.

Very nice too. Citra is the permanent hop they are using now. About a year back they brewed all six in the series, sold them as a six-pack and got everyone to vote for their favourite. Citra emerged as the people's champion.

And in my opinion, it's a very rare example of the public getting it spot on for once...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very nice too. Citra is the permanent hop they are using now. About a year back they brewed all six in the series, sold them as a six-pack and got everyone to vote for their favourite. Citra emerged as the people's champion.

And in my opinion, it's a very rare example of the public getting it spot on for once...

Thanks for the info. It’s a lovely beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here