Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

larus

The Tories have a very big problem if Theresa may gets a similar or less majority than two years ago.

Her entire campaign has been built on HER being the right person to conduct Brexit negotiations (don't make me laugh, i digress).

But if she doesn't increase her majority by enough, the Tories will oust her in a vote of no confidence and a new Tory leadership race will begin for the next PM.

The current government would again lose it's credibility with an un-elected PM. And the person who the conservatives pushed as begin the best person for the negotiations, won't be conducting them.

Trouble on the Horizon.

Whatever happens the infighting will continue, they been doing it for decades. They've been hjacked by UKIP and there a lot of bad blood in the party

Hmm, and I wonder what you make of the fact that the current Labour leadership does not have the support of the Labour MPs? How do you think that will play out (assuming we have a disastrous result of Jeremy "I Vote Against All Terror Legislation" Corbyn winning)? You see, I accept that TM has been weak (and I never wanted her as PM) but Corbyn has never had any experience of being in government. Yes, Labour has, but he's always been a back-bencher and a maverick/rebel.

So, I suggest you 'lefties' try to score points where you are in a position of strength and not weakness.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Just a thought, if both players had agreed terms with other mystery clubs, when had their parents club given them permission to talk with other clubs? Both were under contract, we weren't selling, if these agreements had taken place, the mystery clubs were guilty of tapping up, at the very least, and, why did Stephens have to wait till deadline day to put in a transfer request?

Your comments on Tony Bloom also show a distinct lack of class, I don't know his political affiliation, and neither do you.

Okay it never happened. We have been over this again and again, and I am bored of it now. Just ask yourself why Stephen had his mini-strike and Dunk got his second new contract in a year. Maybe it was just because the club was feeling flush and like to omprove contracts for no reason every year. That'll be it.

Lack of class. He's rich. Surely by the leftie view, he's evil and should be stripped of his money and it all be shared out among the rest of us. Or like most things with the left, does it only apply when it suits you?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
:lol: Another classic leftie comment. That's what you really want isn't it. That's the lefts way. Take away the vote from anyone who disagrees with you.

Your true colours are showing through.

I'm a leftie?

hahahaha

You don't even know what that means. It's just a word you trot out when someone posts something you don't like.

I'm happy for anyone to have the vote. If you could manage to read what I said, my concern is that you're allowed near a keyboard that allows you to post your drivel onto a messageboard.

TBH I don't even know if I disagree with you because most of the time your posts are incoherent ranting diatribes. Usually made of words that appear to have been assembled by vomiting alphabet spaghetti.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I'm a leftie?

hahahaha

You don't even know what that means. It's just a word you trot out when someone posts something you don't like.

I'm happy for anyone to have the vote. If you could manage to read what I said, my concern is that you're allowed near a keyboard that allows you to post your drivel onto a messageboard.

TBH I don't even know if I disagree with you because most of the time your posts are incoherent ranting diatribes. Usually made of words that appear to have been assembled by vomiting alphabet spaghetti.

Okay petal.

Thanks for sharing and adding to the debate.

I am sure someone found your outstanding contribution to this thread insightful and informative :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Okay it never happened. We have been over this again and again, and I am bored of it now. Just ask yourself why Stephen had his mini-strike and Dunk got his second new contract in a year. Maybe it was just because the club was feeling flush and like to omprove contracts for no reason every year. That'll be it.

Lack of class. He's rich. Surely by the leftie view, he's evil and should be stripped of his money and it all be shared out among the rest of us. Or like most things with the left, does it only apply when it suits you?

You really are in a world of your own, aren't you? Stephens put n a transfer request on deadline day, if, as you mantain a deal had already been done, fees agreed etc, why would he have had to. Dunk was given another deal to tie him to us for another season, good business,neither player was permitted to talk to another club, hence Stephens hissy fit, because they were both under contract to us, and we didnt want, or have, to sell.

You appearvto have real problems with people on the left of politics, I am myself but have many friends who vote Tory, I disagree with their views on most things, but, I would defend their right to hold those views, you, on the other hand seem to take it as a personal affront that people don't agree with you.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You appearvto have real problems with people on the left of politics, I am myself but have many friends who vote Tory, I disagree with their views on most things, but, I would defend their right to hold those views, you, on the other hand seem to take it as a personal affront that people don't agree with you.

I think he's perfectly capable of also taking affront from people that do agree with him! Shall we set up some crowd funding to get [MENTION=27463]Tubby-McFat-Fuc[/MENTION] some diazepam? No one can be this angry for so much of the time can they?

#help4Tubby

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I think he's perfectly capable of also taking affront from people that do agree with him! Shall we set up some crowd funding to get [MENTION=27463]Tubby-McFat-Fuc[/MENTION] some diazepam? No one can be this angry for so much of the time can they?

#help4Tubby

Why do you keep saying I am angry. Its like a broken record.

I am having a whale of a time winding up the lefties on here. Its so easy to do.

If you really want to fund raise, get me some gold coins, so I can throw them at the poor people queuing up to the use NHS!!! Because I am Tory that's what I all the other Tory voters do. We are quirky like that :flounce:

Do I really need to post :p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: every time?

Look at Lawro. There's an angry man!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I am having a whale of a time winding up the lefties on here. Its so easy to do.

Do I really need to post :p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: every time?

But you're not 'winding' anyone up. :shrug:

Glad you're having fun though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Okay petal.

Thanks for sharing and adding to the debate.

I am sure someone found your outstanding contribution to this thread insightful and informative [emoji106]

He was spot on actually.

It's amazing how wrong one person can be. Constantly and about every subject. Are you sure you don't support Crystal Palace?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
But you're not 'winding' anyone up. :shrug:

Glad you're having fun though.

Oh I think I am. Granted not you, but if this was a fishing, I'd have had a couple of Great White nibbles by now.

It is fun. Very much so.:cheers:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why are political debates often between the people who have polar-opposite views and won't convince each other to change, no matter what is said?

Humans are weird.

That's my contribution.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

If you really want to fund raise, get me some gold coins, so I can throw them at the poor people queuing up to the use NHS!!! Because I am Tory that's what I all the other Tory voters do. We are quirky like that :flounce:

Still firmly in the Top 10 of NSC all time bell ends.
Hall of fame beckons for this tool.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
He was spot on actually.

It's amazing how wrong one person can be. Constantly and about every subject. Are you sure you don't support Crystal Palace?

Oh.. Cliches......... Are you sure you're not a lefty. Did you type that because you've seen the bigger children do it?:ffsparr::albion2::moo:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Still firmly in the Top 10 of NSC all time bell ends.
Hall of fame beckons for this tool.

And so starts the name calling. Is it playtime, or has the school day ended already? :flounce::flounce::flounce::cute::cute::cute:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

How am I angry? I've just pointed out that you talk bollox, I'm not angry about it, as it's all I've come to expect from you.
And, btw, I think most of us pity you.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Come on everyone, let's all chill out, sit down, hold hands and smoke some weed together and sing happy songs together. You've only got another 18 hours or so before you can stop dreaming and reality kicks in for another 5 years.

Sorry forgot the :rotlf: :flounce::flounce::flounce:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Come on everyone, let's all chill out, sit down, hold hands and smoke some weed together and sing happy songs together. You've only got another 18 hours or so before you can stop dreaming and reality kicks in for another 5 years.

Sorry forgot the :rotlf: :flounce::flounce::flounce:

I thought you were off making money for the poor to unjustly claim and waste.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just had a Tory interstitial ad as I was flicking through Instagram stories...

72dec15bd543d0f6d7d2dbed8702f164.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Five years? Or two? Or six weeks? Or whenever the incumbent opportunistic liar, chooses to call it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here