Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Alan Sugar in the sh*t !!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Alan Sugar wants to be careful. If he carries on like this nobody is going to buy Amstrads.

:O laughed so hard I just blew my left testicle out my backside. Again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Honky. Have you ever actually heard that word in real life? Or nig nog? If UK Gold bring that back I would laugh. At UK Gold. Commercial suicide on the grounds of false trading - attempting to pass off 30 minutes of stinking shit as TV comedy :lolol:

Why did i suddenly think of Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys when i read this ? :lol: :nono::nono:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He's an irrelevant 'look at me' failure who had a brief revival saying "You're fired" on a crap TV show. Terrible football chairman too. The Africans on Marbella beach could've run Spurs better than Alan Sugar did.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Twitter ....what a waste of time .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A women of Nigerian descent is off on one right NOW on five live about this very matter. She’s sounded off in a way I can only describe as akin to a school kid not properly reading the exam question and has now written 3 pages answering with some interesting points - just of no relevance to the question asked. :dunce:

But it was good of Five Live to get someone else on to give the other side of the argument...oh, hang on, nope, they’ve moved on without doing that.

Who would have argued the other side? Jim Davidson?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's an irrelevant 'look at me' failure who had a brief revival saying "You're fired" on a crap TV show. Terrible football chairman too. The Africans on Marbella beach could've run Spurs better than Alan Sugar did.

He's a self-made billionaire who came from an east-end council flat, and who now sits in the House of Lords. You may not like the bloke, but one thing he clearly is not is an "irrelevant failure".

He's been a total div with that tweet though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Alan Sugar wants to be careful. If he carries on like this nobody is going to buy Amstrads.

Poppycock! There's no way the Omsung Phine's ever going to replace THIS little beauty

51%2ByanIxeyL.jpg

Sent from my Amstrad E-Mailer 1000

D

Deleted member 22389

It was a joke. What a sensitive bunch people have become on Twitter. Move on.

D

Deleted member 22389

Poppycock! There's no way the Omsung Phine's ever going to replace THIS little beauty

51%2ByanIxeyL.jpg

Sent from my Amstrad E-Mailer 1000

Or this. Turn a 4 hour recording in to 8 or something like that.

86.JPG

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
:O laughed so hard I just blew my left testicle out my backside. Again.

Careful Harry, this is Brighton's NSC and you will have a queue of people offering to fix your testicle/ bottom problem!

Oh dear, have I just made an offensive homophobic post?
Off to the Tower and off with my head!:eek:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Failure you say? What does that make you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lots of people demanding Sugar be sacked from the BBC and have his Kinghthood taken away this morning

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a problem with anyone in the public eye making these sorts of racist jokes. This one is probably not particularly offensive, but it's not funny either or a decent thing to say, so why bother? And when that person comes from a minority group himself, you have to say he really should know better.

But for all that, people demanding the sort of action [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] is talking about also need to have a word with themselves. We really ought to be at a point in society where we can discuss and condemn casual racism for what it is, and not treat it as something far, far worse such as racially-motivated ABH or murder.

So people who scream "racist!" as per US's example really irritate me. I mean what has Sugar really done apart from embarrass himself? It's like treating rapists and murderers in the same way as a hungry beggar who steals a chocolate bar from a newsagent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here