Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
1-1
Rotherham v MK Dons

2-0
Leicester

0-1
Everton v Watford

Any chance of starting a thread called "championship scores" and posting in there?
Less chance of people reading them in an unrelated thread and ruining their enjoyment of watching the highlights tonight don't you think?
Many thanks...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Any chance of starting a thread called "championship scores" and posting in there?
Less chance of people reading them in an unrelated thread and ruining their enjoyment of watching the highlights tonight don't you think?
Many thanks...

I have been posting in the threads Bozza started!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I have been posting in the threads Bozza started!
....and reading the first couple of posts on that thread I can see I need to avoid it...
Posting today's scores on page 29 of this thread about last nights game is a bit of a surprise

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hindsight says we should have beaten Forest out of sight. 4-4-2 is OK (not even sure about that) for away matches against the supposedly better teams, but on reflection Forest were quite awful (Lansbury excepted) and we should have won 3-0.

I thought the 4-4-2 was an abject failure against both Sevilla and Forest. 4-4-2 just means two players are not involved in the game to their full extent instead of one with 4-3-3. As a counter to Lansbury it worked but it was bit negative and ultra cautious. I think we have nearly got a good team and with these players we can play much better. What happened to our fluidity in midfield under Oscar Garcia?

To be fair to Forest I think they can play better as well,. They got their team plan disrupted by injuries.

Mood; frustrated. I'm sure we can play better than that.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Afterthought. We looked a darn sight sharper than the friendly against Sevilla but our ball winning could not be judged as Forest kept us giving us the ball back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Mood; frustrated.

A win in our opening game, a clean sheet, a good performance where we actually looked like a cohesive team rather than 11 individuals, good debuts from our new signings (esp. Bong) and Bobby has come home...and you're frustrated?!

Bloody hell you're odd.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here