Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance and Entitlement

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Isn't it strange how other teams supporters love to post on our forum?

little Al (sweet boy) found strength in numbers that another 'Johnny foreigner' posted something rather nasty about the Albion. but thats no surprise really is it. Living around that hard mans area called Croydon you have to have a chaperone to make you feel nice and safe ! Especially when Mummy is indoors cooking your dinner and you are out and about on your little own some. I expect is going to be something exciting like fish fingers and baked beans, mmmm.

As for the original OP he has qualified my theory that the further north you go in England the bigger becomes the chip,on your shoulder, whilst at the same time the smaller becomes the ability to reason, the IQ appears to decrease for every mile travelled and as for any form of common sense, well ......

... Still never mind you two Pillocks ... Ehh oup, and eckie thump!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
They do get banned, if I could be arsed I would go into the banned section and count how many obvious Palace fans have been banned on a permanant basis, but I can't, what i can tell you it will most definatly be in excess of 75+

I think you misunderstood me ,if we ignore their posts they wont get banned because we are not feeding them ...sorry perhaps I didnt make myself clear

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think you misunderstood me ,if we ignore their posts they wont get banned because we are not feeding them ...sorry perhaps I didnt make myself clear

Ok, no worries I clearly read it the wrong way, since our last posts I have had a very quick look at the banned section and I think my quote earlier of 75+ is well under what it really is! that said we do only remove people on a permanant basis if they are well out of order, unlike my being banned permanantly from their BBS site, just because I moderate on here!! sadly many have joined here just to cause issues, hence why they get banned very quickly.........

little Al (sweet boy) found strength in numbers that another 'Johnny foreigner' posted something rather nasty about the Albion. but thats no surprise really is it. Living around that hard mans area called Croydon you have to have a chaperone to make you feel nice and safe ! Especially when Mummy is indoors cooking your dinner and you are out and about on your little own some. I expect is going to be something exciting like fish fingers and baked beans, mmmm.!

[MENTION=13585]little al[/MENTION] is actually a Scotsman from Aberdeen.

As you were.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You think a footballer gives a shit about any of that tripe about you being a 'founding member'?

There are only TWO reasons why anyone would pick Burnley over Brighton at the moment, Premier League football and (most importantly) MONEY. The fact Burnley used to win things in 1890 is of very little significance.

Footballers go where the money is, or to the highest league - normally the two go hand in hand.

I'm glad Turf Moor has 'dignity and respect' (whatever that means) but it has no bearings on who signs for you. Do you honestly think ANY footballer EVER would call his agent up and say.. "Yeah, both offers are OK but who's stadium has more dignity and respect?" They don't care about such things and I find it frankly hilarious that you think they would.

All things being equal, same league, same wages, I'd expect most players to prefer to live in Brighton than Burnley, unless they are one of the few 'Northern only' type journeymen that you sometimes encounter.

I'm pleased you're in the Premiership, but cut out this morally superior bullshit about players joining Burnley because if their proud history and dignified stadium.. Honestly. Money talks. End of.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

little Al (sweet boy) found strength in numbers that another 'Johnny foreigner' posted something rather nasty about the Albion. but thats no surprise really is it. Living around that hard mans area called Croydon you have to have a chaperone to make you feel nice and safe ! Especially when Mummy is indoors cooking your dinner and you are out and about on your little own some. I expect is going to be something exciting like fish fingers and baked beans, mmmm.

As for the original OP he has qualified my theory that the further north you go in England the bigger becomes the chip,on your shoulder, whilst at the same time the smaller becomes the ability to reason, the IQ appears to decrease for every mile travelled and as for any form of common sense, well ......

... Still never mind you two Pillocks ... Ehh oup, and eckie thump!

Haha, I live over 500 miles from Croydon. I don't need protection from my Mum or anyone else. xxxxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here