Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coping without Dunk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If we can keep all three and have an up and coming centre back in the u23s I’ll be more than happy. All three have different qualities but none of them is as goodor bad as some make out - to get someone with the best of each would require us being a top 6 side with pots of money.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree thought he’s been outstanding since dunks injury
The league leading defender, last season, wasn't exactly a slouch with Dunk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm so so so confused.

Bong is shite, not up for the Premier League, one of the worst defenders ever.
Dunk is simultaneously our best player and considerably worse than Mawson. (ok so that's a lone voice, but a loud one)
Duffy is a liability who needs to be get rid of asap.
Balogun is god's gift to centre backs, that won't last.

Am I the only person who reads comments like 'wow Duffy has been immense in Dunk's absence' as 'I always said Duffy was shite it turns out he's not, I was wrong, I just can't say that'.

Gaetan Bong came up against the best ''right sided'' forward/winger in the League on Saturday and for the most part got the better of him. It was the pass out of Central Defence which put Bissouma in trouble yet you are raving about the Central Defenders.

The timing of voicing such observations is strange to say the least ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gaetan Bong came up against the best ''right sided'' forward/winger in the League on Saturday and for the most part got the better of him. It was the pass out of Central Defence which put Bissouma in trouble yet you are raving about the Central Defenders.

I've think you've been wooshed a bit by [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Not my observations, the observations of plenty on here, not to mention the person who sits a couple of rows behind me.

I'm so so confused because I frequently read (and hear) how Bong and Duffy are shite, yet the teams immenseness (is a word) stems from it's defence.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not my observations, the observations of plenty on here, not to mention the person who sits a couple of rows behind me.

I'm so so confused because I frequently read (and hear) how Bong and Duffy are shite, yet the teams immenseness (is a word) stems from it's defence.

I did apologise

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here