Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Weather influenced possible low turnout in the south east which is the heartland of REMAIN votes might still make it interesting

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Weather influenced possible low turnout in the south east which is the heartland of REMAIN votes might still make it interesting

Boris is controlling the weather in his ****ing union jack draped spitfire.

EDIT: A bit like this!

brexit.jpg

(pic: Jim'll paint it)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Aluminium price is soaring as they gear up for all the tin foil hats to be made.

Breaking news.

I've just heard from a mate in the security service, that MI5 have developed, with the help of a Euro grant, an erasure that makes biro marks disappear, and every polling station has been issued with one for all those inconvenient Leave votes.

Cameron Out!

Breaking news.

I've just heard from a mate in the security service, that MI5 have developed, with the help of a Euro grant, an erasure that makes biro marks disappear, and every polling station has been issued with one for all those inconvenient Leave votes.

Cameron Out!
What an Andy Bell and Vince Clark kind of erasure.
Sorry, you opened the door and I walked in.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
There's loads of it on facebook too! Anyone who thinks this will be a fix is a bit of a div, there are 100,000 people working on the referendum.

The sad fact is that a large part of the Brexit vote is based on fear and an unconscious expression of that fear. What we are seeing here is another example of overly fearful, bordering on paranoid, Brexit voters vocalising their irrational fears in public.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Spain’s acting prime minister, Mariano Rajoy, has taken an unequivocal line on Brexit, warning earlier this month that a leave vote affect the hundreds of thousands of Britons who live in Spain and “would be very negative for everyone and from every perspective”.

Divorce from the EU, he stressed, would see British citizens forfeiting the rights to live and work across the continent.

BLOODY EMMIGRANTS GOING OVER THERE TAKING THEIR JOBS

And that's perfectly fine then is it.? What a nasty little dictator. Most of the British over there are probably not working anyway I would assume. Looks like it's over according to you lot. I'll take it on the chin and accept it and look forward to the next debate. Leadership challenge. Cameron OUT! !

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There's loads of it on facebook too! Anyone who thinks this will be a fix is a bit of a div, there are 100,000 people working on the referendum.

Why spend all that time rubbing out marks when they could just falsify the numbers? Have a couple of spare ballot boxes hanging around with loads of pre-filled votes in etc...

At which point between someone making a vote, to putting it in the box, to the box being opened and the vote counted, does anyone thing the vote could be rubbed out and re-written? Ridiculous.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If you don't think the economy will blow up in our face (you think it will perform well if we remain), how will a supposed lack of representative democracy blow up in our face?
I think at this late stage, as it has been discussed long and hard on here and elsewhere..... you need to do your own research.. I haven't got the energy to prolonge the debate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here