Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace tickets (A) 14/04/18.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
TBH, I didn't want one - just happened to see how many points I had when I bought MU tickets yesterday. Been to that cesspit enough times. Sad that a few morons have deprived loads who do want to go though.

Agree on both counts. Still want to go though! Quite surprised not to be in Tier 1 for the first time but I guess we have a lot 1901 members who enjoy wearing a shirt and tie to football matches and getting a free programme.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
My son is a STH and has been to 11 out of 14 away games this season and is still short of the points required on Day 1.

My Son is in the same boat as yours, 5 points short.

I've got enough points but holding off as long as possible to see if tier 2 becomes available tomorrow.

Not looking hopeful.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
My Son is in the same boat as yours, 5 points short.

I've got enough points but holding off as long as possible to see if tier 2 becomes available tomorrow.

Not looking hopeful.

That's because last season counts

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Agree on both counts. Still want to go though! Quite surprised not to be in Tier 1 for the first time but I guess we have a lot 1901 members who enjoy wearing a shirt and tie to football matches and getting a free programme.
As above - 1901 isn't an issue in this. All we get extra is points for home cup games whether we go or not. The vast majority of 1901 members will be nowhere near getting one of these tickets. And I have never had to wear either a shirt or tie - just jeans and a polo shirt.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
87 able bodied tickets left

Attachments

• CP AT.jpeg
    CP AT.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 272

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
WTF has 1901 got to do with this? Anyone with enough points has been to most away games in the last 2 years.

Go back 10 -15 years ago and some plums on NSC moaned about "Season Ticket Holders" going to away games because they didn't sing!

Work that one out.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I thought when I got on at just after 9 that there was a little over 1400 available which may mean that 1500 were originally on sale.

I am starting to doubt myself now as i thought they may of released more when they went sub 100.

I'm sure that I've seen that all in tier 1 would be guaranteed a ticket on day 1?

Again, i'm starting to doubt that too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’m starting to wonder whether the block nearest the Palace fans (block T) was held back. When I got on at 9.30am there was none available in Block T.

May well be that there are 500 to add so second tier may have a chance.

Anyone confirm if they bought in block T early doors.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I’m starting to wonder whether the block nearest the Palace fans (block T) was held back. When I got on at 9.30am there was none available in Block T.

Yep. There were a few hundred on sale just after 9.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Mine were block T just after 9.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

When I went to buy my tickets at around 10:30, there were 26 or so tickets left in block T, when i checked again at around 11, all block T seats had gone

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I thought when I got on at just after 9 that there was a little over 1400 available which may mean that 1500 were originally on sale.

I am starting to doubt myself now as i thought they may of released more when they went sub 100.

I'm sure that I've seen that all in tier 1 would be guaranteed a ticket on day 1?

Again, i'm starting to doubt that too.

Did they keep some back for friends and family of the players and officials and for sponsors ? (which may be why there are always a few tickets that go on sale closer to the match day, as they may not then be wanted after all and then made available for fans to buy)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here