Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Isn't it a minimum of 5 games

If WBA are not careful he will miss some games next season which may put off prospective purchasers as they off load.

Their priority is likely keeping him available until they definitely cannot survive. I guess they'll go to whatever lengths possible to do so. Farce really, obviously he's innocent until proven guilty, BUT the lengths he's going to certainly don't indicate innocence! He should get in touch with the people that do the 'bad lip reading' videos, they'd be able to help him find a matching phrase :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I am amazed that you are allowed an offensive and overtly politcal avatar on a football site. Is'nt this used by sectarian groups advocating religious violence. What does it have to do with a Brighton and Hove Albion football forum.

he advocated and carried out terrorist violence , why is my avatar offensive to you ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
he advocated and carried out terrorist violence , why is my avatar offensive to you ?

I'm with you on that one. Showing your support for an action that led to the greatest ever enrolment for the Provisional IRA is not overtly political or offensive in any way.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm with you on that one. Showing your support for an action that led to the greatest ever enrolment for the Provisional IRA is not overtly political or offensive in any way.

i think youll find youre incorrect on that but hey ho , i suppose you think the government should just acceded to their demands?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i'll ask again [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] why my avatar featuring convicted IRA terrorist Bobby Sands is offensive to you ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i'll ask again [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] why my avatar featuring convicted IRA terrorist Bobby Sands is offensive to you ?

Surely the bigger question, is exactly why you think it's necessary / clever / appropriate to furnish your account on a football chat forum, with a series of avatars (a flag /ensign from the troubles, then a golliwog FFS, then Bobby Sands) all designed purely to agitate or stir up arguments or ill-feeling?

Almost every other one of the thousands of signed up members has chosen a picture of a footballer, or something related to their location, or a pretty girl. Only you feel the need to be permanently confrontational. I don't understand it. Why go out of your way to identify yourself as a troll?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

So did the Shankhill butchers! Advocated and carried out terrorist violence in Northern Ireland killing at least 23 people.

Give your head a wobble son. The world's moved on!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So did the Shankhill butchers! Advocated and carried out terrorist violence in Northern Ireland killing at least 23 people.

Give your head a wobble son. The world's moved on!
im struggling with the relevance / have i showed support for the shankill butchers ?.............son

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Surely the bigger question, is exactly why you think it's necessary / clever / appropriate to furnish your account on a football chat forum, with a series of avatars (a flag /ensign from the troubles, then a golliwog FFS, then Bobby Sands) all designed purely to agitate or stir up arguments or ill-feeling?

Almost every other one of the thousands of signed up members has chosen a picture of a footballer, or something related to their location, or a pretty girl. Only you feel the need to be permanently confrontational. I don't understand it. Why go out of your way to identify yourself as a troll?
no i dont think the bigger question i the one you asked , the flag/ensign i had isnt 'fropm the troubles' and i had a golliwog because i dont agree with the pitiful ban on them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have the 3 Wise Men worshiping a Sossidge Rerl.

Well that's a hugely controversial Avatar too - they were almost certainly Jewish so unlikely to partake of the porcine-based savoury snack. Are you looking to stir up trouble as well ? :laugh:

I've got a face-palming Gorilla (took the picture myself at Jersey Zoo)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well that's a hugely controversial Avatar too - they were almost certainly Jewish so unlikely to partake of the porcine-based savoury snack. Are you looking to stir up trouble as well ? :laugh:

I've got a minge, Ralf Minge

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The Magi travelled from the East so were probably not Jewish. Indian or Persian possibly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here