Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
What's everyone doing to celebrate?

Like you I shall start by laughing and sneering at the feckless Greeks and all the other countries whose economies are flatlining as they struggle with the half-baked single currency concept and German-imposed austerity; then I shall raise a glass to celebrate another great achievement of the EU - the rise of the far Right.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Like you I shall start by laughing and sneering at the feckless Greeks and all the other countries whose economies are flatlining as they struggle with the half-baked single currency concept and German-imposed austerity; then I shall raise a glass to celebrate another great achievement of the EU - the rise of the far Right.

Do you mean raise a glass to our Greek brothers and sisters who are so pro-Europe they voted 3 times to stay put? And the fact democracy gives everyone a voice whether you're far right or far left.

Cheers, to democracy!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Stuff Europe .

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Do you mean raise a glass to our Greek brothers and sisters who are so pro-Europe they voted 3 times to stay put? And the fact democracy gives everyone a voice whether you're far right or far left.

Cheers, to democracy!
Yes, that's the spirit! Everything's fine and a bit of belt-tightening and petrol-bombing never hurt anybody. Onwards and upwards!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
DavidinSouthampton;74029 67 said:
Hoping that the decent Muslim son of a bus driver brought up in a council flat in Tooting candidate for the Mayor of London defeats the nasty xenophobic devious racist campaign of the posh rich boy, thereby indicating that the British people can rise above the cr@p.
Useful idiot is the term they used for people like you post revolutionary Russia , and the likes of you will be the first on the list for a bit of sharia punishment when Khans mates take this country over, as they inevitably will should spineless milksops like you continue to bury their heads in the sand. :wanker:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayo...cape-questions-about-extremists-a3230486.html

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...tention-to-sadiq-khans-links-with-extremists/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cted-to-use-a-separate-entrance-a6997216.html

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hoping that the decent Muslim son of a bus driver brought up in a council flat in Tooting candidate for the Mayor of London defeats the nasty xenophobic devious racist campaign of the posh rich boy, thereby indicating that the British people can rise above the cr@p.

You are very weird, do you actually live in London. Btw, I haven't got a pot to piss in, why are you so obsessed with people that have more than you? Don't be bitter be better maybe?

larus

What's everyone doing to celebrate?

Dreaming of he day when it all explodes (metaphorically speaking). The EURO has 2 possible outcomes: Full Fical Integration or eventual collapse.

Here's just one example of the issues the Eurozone faces.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-crisis-enough-to-tear-eu-apart-moodys-warns/

It's widely accepted that the strains within the EURO are unsustainable. So, forget all the clap-trap, even if the UK votes to stay in, I feel within 5 years there's going to be an existential crisis for the EURO. I sincerely hope we have left before then, as we will stand more chance of weathering this major storm outside the EU than within, as we will have strengthened ties elsewhere.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Useful idiot is the term they used for people like you post revolutionary Russia , and the likes of you will be the first on the list for a bit of sharia punishment when Khans mates take this country over, as they inevitably will should spineless milksops like you continue to bury their heads in the sand. :wanker:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayo...cape-questions-about-extremists-a3230486.html

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...tention-to-sadiq-khans-links-with-extremists/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cted-to-use-a-separate-entrance-a6997216.html

Happy Europe Day Alfred :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dreaming of he day when it all explodes (metaphorically speaking). The EURO has 2 possible outcomes: Full Fical Integration or eventual collapse.

Here's just one example of the issues the Eurozone faces.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-crisis-enough-to-tear-eu-apart-moodys-warns/

It's widely accepted that the strains within the EURO are unsustainable. So, forget all the clap-trap, even if the UK votes to stay in, I feel within 5 years there's going to be an existential crisis for the EURO. I sincerely hope we have left before then, as we will stand more chance of weathering this major storm outside the EU than within, as we will have strengthened ties elsewhere.

Party pooper. Can't you just let me enjoy my day?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
You are very weird, do you actually live in London. Btw, I haven't got a pot to piss in, why are you so obsessed with people that have more than you? Don't be bitter be better maybe?

I've always tried to be weird, so maybe it's working! Or at least in terms of not being afraid to go against the grain or be "counter-cultural".

And I'm not obsessed with people who have more than me. The "rich kid" bit was very much second fiddle to the nature of the campaign to date and Goldsmith's campaign's attempts to use racial stereotypes both in terms of their approaches to certain ethnic minorities, and their unfair portrayals of Sadiq Khan and what he is supposed to be proposing. I hope it backfires.

I went to Oxford. Some of my best friends are the products of public schools. 40 years ago I was a Grammar School Boy in the college with the second highest intake of privately educated people in the University at 80%. The vast majority of people I met there were thoroughly decent people.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Tonight I'm thinking of an Ouzo aperitif, escargot starter; followed by fish and chips with some sauerkraut on the side; a bottle of Valpolicella, a Panettone bread pudding soaked in Spanish brandy, followed by an Irish coffee and perhaps some Polish Vodka chasers.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well,I had thought about a short break in Berlin and remembered hearing about an EU backed new airport,Willi Brandt Berlin Brandenburg,about 10 years ago.Much to my shock and horror,it is still not finished!!!An absolutely incredible tale of bribery,corruption,incompetence,and all-round lethargy kept me so enthralled,I forgot to book anything.Probably couldn't afford it anyway-the EU just chucked another 30 million euros of our taxpayers money at it,somebody else must have needed a bribe!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sunday is another Public Holiday here.....celebrating defeating Herrtubthumpers beloved nazis.

What! Since when did France defeat the nazis? General de Gaulle on a tank riding through Paris followed by about Ten thousand Brits and yanks. There were more Kiwis involved in DDay than French soldiers.

They were too busy helping Klaus Barbi round up the local Jews

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013

I think you might have the wrong meaning of better! It's all subjective i guess.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I love Europe! Shame the EU is such as shambles!

Happy Europe Day!
I think that's the view most sensible people have. It's a shame the two are seemingly inextricably linked.

#LoveEuropeHateEU

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here