Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
That goal is on Warren. Talking about Kuszack making mistakes before KO, lets hope he makes one tonight....bang, Stockdale. Well done Wozza.

Yea - clearly it was Wozza`s fault, he has magic powers and the fates pay attention to him by contradicting his statements........

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
because he is a class act. If I remember rightly he was MOTM at Hull.

Not this round he's not. So off the pace and slow. I think he's more of a liability. if we are going to play counter attacking football then he's not the answer as he only passes backwards or sideways. so sloooowww

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Shocking keeping from stockers but he has won us so many points this season he can have one. We really need something or play off bound.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Teams that are good enough for auto promotion come back from 0-1, no problem. If we can't do it we are not good enough, end of :thumbsup:

Plenty of time to turn it around but must confess to not being too hopeful that we will. We are not really a team that does well after going a goal down.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Teams that are good enough for auto promotion come back from 0-1, no problem. If we can't do it we are not good enough, end of :thumbsup:

Plenty of time to turn it around but Must confess to not being too hopeful that we will.

Erm I think Saturday proved that we aren't good enough mate! :thumbsup:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think I would have saved that without dropping it. CH I will give you my number. I will take 1 grand less than Stockdale

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here