Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Amex Wi-fi

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Cloud WiFi in the East Stand is excellent. Rarely had a problem with it since it was introduced.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They change the password for every home game in the press area.

Very hit and miss for me. The Cloud can either be superb, or non-existent.

Btw, liked the new QoR and hadn’t heard the music to Screentest in years too - Good choice! Used to like that show, with Matthew what’s his name presenting. Easier questions too! (...’Marcus, for two points, what was the attendance v Bristol Rovers in 1987/88...and name them’)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Strange, just been taking to my mate about this. He's a Leicester ST holder and says it's the same there, wifi and mobile network. Drives me flipping mad especially if I have bets on and could do with a tasty cash out!

I'd be amazed if the Amex WiFi cloud thingymajiggy range extends as far as Leicester, given your mate has issues too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have trouble accessing wi-fi at the ground. Cannot access latest scores/final scores until half way to Woodingdean on the bus
Any advice on what should be done please.
What network and password should I be picking up?
Thanks for any advice

Once you're on the bus don't you log on to their free wifi?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have found the wifi and 4g single at the Amex, even though dodgy at times, is vastly superior to EVERY other premier league ground. I would say 95% of them have zero wifi and 4g.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
No issues here wifi always connects buts its not super fast. I do have a cloud account and tend to go into the cloud app on my iphone and it then seems to kick in and ask me to hit continue on a safari page before working. 4G is useless once in the ground for me in the North

Cant remember seeing half time scores for yonks on the screens !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here