Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've got to get on insulating and boarding my loft. I'll leave you racists to continue arguing as to why you're not racists.....

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Paris has gone I'm afraid. London is heading that way. It's gradually spreading across all of Europe. And no one is doing anything about it.

Exactly

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've got to get on insulating and boarding my loft. I'll leave you racists to continue arguing as to why you're not racists.....

apologies for entering the thread late but which posters on the thread are racists, its very easy to throw the allegation around in a general manner especially if you are a bit of a coward/making things up.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I make the following racist statement!

17 years ago 19 men of Arab persuasion changed the world as we know it and not in a good way, I hope the cowardly backward Arab ***** are rotting in hell for the pain they caused!!!!

Last edited:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I make the following statement!

17 years ago 19 men of Arab persuasion changed the world as we know it and not in a good way, I hope the cowardly backward Arab ***** are rotting in hell for the pain they caused!!!!

Yep... hate the 19 and their backers and accomplices. What we need to remember is that there are 420 million in Arabic speaking countries who got through that day without killing anyone and who have got through every day since without the desire or plan to kill thousands.

F*cked up individuals do f*cked up deeds and some of them use religion as an excuse for their actions. People who share that religion are not guilty of those acts, nor is that religion... just the f*cked up people involved.

We all need to separate the acts of the few from the rest of humanity who just want to get through their own private day in their own private way, without facing hatred because of actions they didn't commit, condone or agree with.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yep... hate the 19 and their backers and accomplices. What we need to remember is that there are 420 million in Arabic speaking countries who got through that day without killing anyone and who have got through every day since without the desire or plan to kill thousands.

F*cked up individuals do f*cked up deeds and some of them use religion as an excuse for their actions. People who share that religion are not guilty of those acts, nor is that religion... just the f*cked up people involved.

We all need to separate the acts of the few from the rest of humanity who just want to get through their day in their own private day in their own private day, without facing hatred because of actions they didn't commit, condone or agree with.

Very sweet and fluffy words however in the cold light of day the West is under attack, wether that be from Putin or ISIS our values and way of life are loathed by these people!

So don’t be surprised when one or two people take offence to this a vent their spleen!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Its important when remembering this world changing event that it was a disgusting act but not all the followers of the religion in question wish the destruction of western society,the imposition of global Islam and sharia law like the perpetrators who carried it out and their bosses that gave the order. This sort of belief is only the wish of a small minority of extremists totalling a few million at best, not all should be tarred with the same brush.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Very sweet and fluffy words however in the cold light of day the West is under attack, wether that be from Putin or ISIS our values and way of life are loathed by these people!

So don’t be surprised when one or two people take offence to this a vent their spleen!

Knock yourself out and vent your spleen as much as you like. I really don't care about you going off on one about extremists and bombers and other nutters full of hate.

My objection is purely to the scattergun approach of some spewing that hatred at broad targets who had nothing to do with the reasons. Hate directed at all muslims or all Arabs is no different to hate directed at all westerners or all capitalists. Like I said... some people are f*cked up and do or say f*cked up things, but there are as many on both sides of every ideolistic conflict. What identifies the f*cked up ones on each side is their blinkered attitudes.

D

Deleted member 22389

We all need to separate the acts of the few from the rest of humanity who just want to get through their own private day in their own private way, without facing hatred because of actions they didn't commit, condone or agree with.

What about cultural problems that make their way to UK and Europe from these places, should we separate them too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Be the better man. Racist posts are not the answer. Though one would be hard pushed to believe that with certain individual’s input on some threads on this board over the last year.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No. It's about a nutter being a nutter. At this point in time no one has any reason to believe it has anything to do with his religion, skin colour or indeed sexuality, gender identity, left-handed-ness, hair colour, favourite colour or any of a whole list of factors which, as far as is known, have no bearing on his actions.

Okey Dokey.

As an aside, I have some rare and unique tools available. Rare and unused and very sought after they are. Left handed screwdriver, glass hammer, spirit level bubble and an antique skyhook, would you be interested in a zero per cent loan to take up this once in a lifetime offer?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It is thoroughly racist and made even more repulsive by the fact the poster used Robert Eaton's murder as an excuse to vent his racist views. Really not cool.

You utter moron, how dare you even associate my hatred for those who committed and contributed to this atrocity and how dare you even use the late RE and his memory’s to try and get one over on my post!

You are a nasty piece of work Nipple!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Okey Dokey.

As an aside, I have some rare and unique tools available. Rare and unused and very sought after they are. Left handed screwdriver, glass hammer, spirit level bubble and an antique skyhook, would you be interested in a zero per cent loan to take up this once in a lifetime offer?

You jump to your conclusions and let the bile build up. I will continue to direct my contempt at only those who deserve it and base that on their personal actions not their skin colour, religion, gender identity, sexuality or any other arbitrary factor.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You utter moron, how dare you even associate my hatred for those who committed and contributed to this atrocity and how dare you even use the late RE and his memory’s to try and get one over on my post!

You are a nasty piece of work Nipple!
Exactly the response I expected.
I would have said the same whoever posted. Put whatever spin you like o it, you posted it. Stop digging your hole. The faux outrage is fooling nobody and personal abuse won't help your cause.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Blaming the Daily Mirror for your ongoing failings in this matter won't really wash. Just because they reported it in that way, it doesn't follow you do.

They're after clickbait. What's your excuse?

I am not blaming the Daily Mirror . @father_and _ son indicated that he was offended by the reference in the thread title to a refugee and would prefer the term "nutter " .

If the DM article is indeed racist then there is a good chance that it would be reported and further action taken .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is thoroughly racist and made even more repulsive by the fact the poster used Robert Eaton's murder as an excuse to vent his racist views. Really not cool.
Why have you brought Robert Eaton into this? He'd have presumably said the same thing had Robert not been there that day.

That aside, it was a racist statement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here