Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Looks like he lost a lot of his options 30 minutes ago when the window closed in most European leagues. But if Bruno get seriously hurt we'll only have Montoya. Bernardo seems to be expected to play everywhere!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So.
He's staying then.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What’s going on then? Be put a few messages on Instagram yesterday about working hard for the team and had a bit of a ding dong with Naylor bringing up an old article about him leaving and asked if he was happy ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
top man

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In order to get game time in case we need him I would try to send him on loan to Portugal whose window doesn t close until 16th September on a 4 month loan if permitted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In order to get game time in case we need him I would try to send him on loan to Portugal whose window doesn t close until 16th September on a 4 month loan if permitted.

Any particular club in mind? GD Bragança look like a good possibility.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think because Ben Barclay has been included as a homegrown player (he must be over 21) it allows us to include Suttner and Schelotto.

Naming Barclay has nothing to do with it.

We can name a maximum of 17 overseas players, the other 8 have to be home grown. We could have included Suttner and Schelotto and not named Barclay but we'd have to name a 24 man squad at that point. Once Hemed moved to QPR this freed up the 17th overseas place in the squad which Schelotto has taken.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Naming Barclay has nothing to do with it.

We can name a maximum of 17 overseas players, the other 8 have to be home grown. We could have included Suttner and Schelotto and not named Barclay but we'd have to name a 24 man squad at that point. Once Hemed moved to QPR this freed up the 17th overseas place in the squad which Schelotto has taken.

That makes sense. I forgot that Hemed leaving made Schelotto’s inclusion a formality.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With Wenceslaus and (Dale) Stevens, it's almost going to write itself.

Good King Wenceslaus looked out, with the beast that’s Stephens
In our midfield they did play, tackling both like demons
When the Palace came to play
With that diving toooool
They both did a Propper job
Made him look a foooooooooooool

I know. Coat etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here