Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Murray defying science?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You wouldn't get an argument from me but Watford fans claim that's Troy Deeney.
He's decent but he's no Murray. World he have scored that goal v Man United? No. FACT.

Also he looks like a reassembled potato but that's not his fault.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fulham fans didn't seem to appreciate his qualities :D
..but then would we think the same if he was playing for Fulham..they clearly aren't PL ready

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=67369.0

You usually get the odd balanced post, not there though. I’d be more worried if I were them in how many times my keeper and full backs passed it to the opposition when under no pressure...

And I suppose Mitrovic doesn’t employ any of the Murray-crafts :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm 47, fitter than I was 10 years ago and still have hair, but with the added advantage of not giving a flying ****.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
All the players should the fittest. That age is no excuse these days. Maybe 20 years ago.

All footballers will be fitter now than they were 20 to 30 years ago, however age and injuries will still take their toll on a player, the body will slow down, they will lose a yard or two of pace etc. Younger players will still beat older players for fitness.

Murray appears to be going in reverse, he appears to be fitter and quicker than at any point previous in his career. Lots of players struggle to come back from a cruciate ligament injury and perform to the level they were before. Murray again has come back stronger. Maybe Palace made him bionic or something while treating that injury.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Replay that Leeds fixture at the Withdean all them years ago and Glenn would definitely track back to the 18 yard box now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably helps not having hernia trouble these days...

I was there however, and it was heartbreaking watching him give up on Delph (who'd have thought he'd become a PL winning LB in this City team) with a whimper. Unforgivable at the time (without the explanation) but really he should have never been playing with an injury like that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's decent but he's no Murray. World he have scored that goal v Man United? No. FACT.

Also he looks like a reassembled potato but that's not his fault.

Reassembled, you say?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Reassembled, you say?

Well, maybe just a potato.

PATATA-FEA-UGLY-FOOD.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here