Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What gets me is snowflakes whinging about saliva landing on them. In the good old days, no one complained.

At Sham 69 at the Roxy, in 77, no. Mind you, I wasn't that pleased about the half-drunk can of beer flung by a half-drunk half-wit that hit me in the face mid gig. But I digress....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] in person and can confirm... he’s a dodgy ****er and it wouldn’t surprise me if him and his family were spitting on people - hope this helps :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I really don't know what you are on about here?
Are they members of NSC? Are they all North Stand ST holders? Do they all get tickets for most games in the North?
Make your mind up. You keep changing your 'facts'
If you are talking about all the group that were pictured on here, unless you know them personally how can you be sure.

I'm not laughing anything off.
Let's be clear I was joking on this thread with some silly posts BEFORE the photos appeared.
I have asked my family member what happened yesterday and he denied spitting or hitting anyone on the head, apart from accidently.
He hasn't got a clue about calling Solly March - Dolly, he laughed out loud at that.

I'm not going to tell him to stop drinking, having a laugh, being loud and singing songs at football.

I've not changed my story, it's more you've got confused. To be clear then, I 'facially recognise' several as regulars in the North Stand. I'm confident they're STH's a) because they've been in the same seats for many years b) how else do you get priority tickets? Surely as a family member you can clarify for everyone? Are they or are they not STH's in the North stand? If they aren't the fans in question, I'm confident they share the same birth mother and father given their likeness. For the removal of our doubt, that last bit was a joke. These are the very same fans, at least 4 of them in the 'Watford' photo.

Anyway, before this goes all crown court, just have a word with them c/o your relative. If spitting at and being drunken bores that ruins a family day out, then you DO need to speak to rather than pass off as fun.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] in person and can confirm... he’s a dodgy ****er and it wouldn’t surprise me if him and his family were spitting on people - hope this helps :thumbsup:

image.png

:lolol:
See you next weekend, and be careful near the front of the WSU, you may be joining the 1901 club. :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've not changed my story, it's more you've got confused. To be clear then, I 'facially recognise' several as regulars in the North Stand. I'm confident they're STH's a) because they've been in the same seats for many years b) how else do you get priority tickets? Surely as a family member you can clarify for everyone? Are they or are they not STH's in the North stand? If they aren't the fans in question, I'm confident they share the same birth mother and father given their likeness. For the removal of our doubt, that last bit was a joke. These are the very same fans, at least 4 of them in the 'Watford' photo.

Anyway, before this goes all crown court, just have a word with them c/o your relative. If spitting at and being drunken bores that ruins a family day out, then you DO need to speak to rather than pass off as fun.

Go home you are drunk, you silly tw@t.
You sound like a pub bore, full of shite.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
26,000 views later

nothing to see hear

now,the cup game back in the 80's :whistle:

I was kicked out of that one by the ROZZERS and had to pay to get in again...to see us lose 3-1.

It was LIVELY and the songs I was singing about Elton John turned out to be TRUE so can I have my £2.50 back Watford FC?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Go home you are drunk, you silly tw@t.
You sound like a pub bore, full of shite.

Game set and match Giraffe I'd say! Your credibility was suspect in this case, but now it's in ruins :rock::thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After this thread, let’s hope the ‘Watford Nine’ don’t ruin any other Albion fan’s day out and in return, they don’t get their faces punched in anymore. We all support the same team FFS!

This way - everyone wins!! [emoji106]

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I suspect had we won or drawn this debate would never have happened, also sticking photos of this or anyone suspected of doing something on NSC is like a kangaroo court and disgraceful.

But it appears to have worked in so much as several other people have identified one/some of the people in the photo as having been a problem before. The OP is being treated that he is wrong for raising the issue when clearly there is evidence that this went a lot further than just 'banter/slightly pissed action. The spitting bit should be simple, the saliva is there or not.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But it appears to have worked in so much as several other people have identified one/some of the people in the photo as having been a problem before. The OP is being treated that he is wrong for raising the issue when clearly there is evidence that this went a lot further than just 'banter/slightly pissed action. The spitting bit should be simple, the saliva is there or not.

So NSC should be the judge, if you have an issue with another fan at a football match there is an official way to raise a complaint, BTW it is not via NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here