Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My guess is .... subject to his medical being ok ... he will have signed this morning, then trained with the squad and will be announced later.

He can’t train with us until he’s got a work permit, he can’t get a work permit until he’s signed a contract.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Assuming NAN gets the same one as me, it's generally only about 10-15 minutes before now.

I assume the club were caught on the hop with Percy Tau however as they embargo-ed email came at 12:06, 6 minutes after the public announcement was made.

Are you allowed to report that there is an embargoed announcement? That could give us a bit of a relief and is, frankly, the least NSC deserves after the amazing work on this thread :bowdown:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Could they be waiting for the kit launch to announce this? ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He can’t train with us until he’s got a work permit, he can’t get a work permit until he’s signed a contract.

So if we do a tour to the United States will Donald Trump let him in?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I would have thought that was fairly obvious. We wanted AJ. AZ needed a replacement. We had no CF to offer. We had been trailing PT. PT wanted a Prem future. We sign PT, loan him to AZ for one season, which unlocks the triangle. LCFC had the cash element, but could not match the quality of replacement.

Jahanbakhsh isn’t a striker.
AZ have already signed their replacement for Jahanbakhsh.
Tau is a completely unknown quantity at any decent level.
Reports suggested that both us and Liecester had bids accepted, so it’s up to the player at that point, the supposed quality of a potential replacement would have nothing to do with it.
You are making this up as you go along.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Are you allowed to report that there is an embargoed announcement? That could give us a bit of a relief and is, frankly, the least NSC deserves after the amazing work on this thread :bowdown:

He’s already told us the code word for that event.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would have thought that was fairly obvious. We wanted AJ. AZ needed a replacement. We had no CF to offer. We had been trailing PT. PT wanted a Prem future. We sign PT, loan him to AZ for one season, which unlocks the triangle. LCFC had the cash element, but could not match the quality of replacement.

Why do you do this?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
While we wait...

AlirezaGoal.gif

Lovely turn and hit, but this is why some of us are taking his Eredivisie stats with a pinch of salt - no central defender in the Prem is going to be turned that easily.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lovely turn and hit, but this is why some of us are taking his Eredivisie stats with a pinch of salt - no central defender in the Prem is going to be turned that easily.

Agreed, that defending and some of the GK displays (within the HL reel) have a distinct whiff of league 1/2 about them.

Still he stands out rather brilliantly. I guess that's all one can do :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Oh and another thing, he probably wont be called AJ here, those initials can trigger hurtful memories among our fans that we seek to keep hidden

If you allow something from 2002 to still hurt you, then it has still got power over you. In the words of Frozen, Let it Go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here