Cat or Dog?

• Dog

Votes: 88 45.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 87 45.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Perhaps Cat fans feel the same way, but about dog.....but I just don't get it.

When you have a dog, you could have had the WORST day ever at work. It could all have gone wrong. You dropped your lunch down you, you shredded the big new contract, you touched Janet in Account's breast when reaching for a pen and now HR want a word.......but then you come through that door and the dog treats you like you are a CELEBRITY. My god, you are his/her hero and you get the welcoming of a returning war hero, every day. It's wonderful.

Cats are barely there, bring dead stuff, swipe at you and are ungrateful little pricks. I get they are much easier to look after, but so is a brick on a bit of rope.

Just imagine coming home to Janet's pussy???

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Perhaps Cat fans feel the same way, but about dog.....but I just don't get it.

When you have a dog, you could have had the WORST day ever at work. It could all have gone wrong. You dropped your lunch down you, you shredded the big new contract, you touched Janet in Account's breast when reaching for a pen and now HR want a word.......but then you come through that door and the dog treats you like you are a CELEBRITY. My god, you are his/her hero and you get the welcoming of a returning war hero, every day. It's wonderful.

Cats are barely there, bring dead stuff, swipe at you and are ungrateful little pricks. I get they are much easier to look after, but so is a brick on a bit of rope.

Dogs are pack animals, they have to like you, they've evolved that way. If a cat likes you it's because it's decided it likes you.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
What a choice.

I have a North Korean attitude towards dogs. Especially small yappy ones. Also, anyone caught not cleaning up thier dog turds should be hung very slowly with piano wire.

As for cats, 2 bricks, bag, local canal. Very much so for the ones that crap in my garden.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Cats all day long. My cat is awesome*

I f***ing HATE dogs.

* Except on days when he wakes me up at 6am wanting food

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Having a dog is like having a small child who never learns to talk.
Having a cat condemns you to servitude in your own home.

Cat.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Cats all day long. Independent and they don't beg at your feet every ****ing time you walk past a fridge or cupboard or dare to put some food in your gob. And if you do give em some morsels, they gulp it and look at you as if to say MORE you ****ing *******.

I do like dogs, but other peoples as I don't have to take theirs for a walk twice a day. And if I'm having a tidy few after an Albion game, I don't have to rush back cos the needy little ****er is starving and needs its ****ing walkies.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm badly allergic to both so neither.
However if I wasn't then I would be team dog. Cats are just ********s.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Grew up with dogs as a yoof.
Have a house cat, never goes out.
Only downside is when it takes a dump, it smells like someone has died.
Other than that, brilliant character, especially as I'm getting very good at talking cat!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Love both, but something about cats just...yeah. Cats.

Imagine a pub;

A dog is the overly friendly, overbearing smelly bloke who offers to buy you drinks constantly, is an absolutely lovely bloke but really doesn't know when to stop, as mentioned previously smells really quite bad, and is very loud. Great if you're in that mood, but a bit annoying if not. Aaaand he's just started doing a poo in the middle of the pub, and you've got to clear it up.

A cat is the chap in the corner you don't know as well. He's far more smartly dressed, and certainly far more respectable, but some think him a bit aloof. He nods at you as you come in. Sometimes he comes over for a chat and you have a really good time, sometimes he doesn't. You get on well. Incredibly low maintenance.

I know who I'd rather be mates with. If you handle cats a lot when they are kittens, they will almost always turn out very friendly. My analogy above would be incredibly harsh on my cat, who follows me everywhere and is incredibly affectionate, with no more clear a food agenda than a dog.

(I actually like both a lot. Just prefer cats by a smidge.)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Imagine a pub;

A dog is the overly friendly, overbearing smelly bloke who offers to buy you drinks constantly, is an absolutely lovely bloke but really doesn't know when to stop, as mentioned previously smells really quite bad, and is very loud. Great if you're in that mood, but a bit annoying if not. Aaaand he's just started doing a poo in the middle of the pub, and you've got to clear it up.

A cat is the chap in the corner you don't know as well. He's far more smartly dressed, and certainly far more respectable, but some think him a bit aloof. He nods at you as you come in. Sometimes he comes over for a chat and you have a really good time, sometimes he doesn't. You get on well. Incredibly low maintenance.

I know who I'd rather be mates with. If you handle cats a lot when they are kittens, they will almost always turn out very friendly. My analogy above would be incredibly harsh on my cat, who follows me everywhere and is incredibly affectionate, with no more clear a food agenda than a dog.

Yeah, that analogy works. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here