Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Blood (BHA fans) on Soccer AM

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Downloaded the album on Spotify. Glad they are Albion fans but their music is very basic although tidy and neat. A bit like a lot of other uncomplicated bands who play heavyish bland music. Not on my favourites list.

TNBA

TTF

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Ben (the drummer) sits in the row in front of us and he was very welcoming to a young chap (who sits behind us) on the back of his Socceram appearance on Saturday. Good luck to them, they make a really good sound...

Mellotron I didn't realise that it was you on NSC (no reason to, all being virtually anonymous on here) it's my little ones that usually ask to go past you several times a match in the WSU!! Apologies for the last three seasons
And in advance for this one.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Did you walk down towards The bridge car park about 20 minutes after the game finished on Saturday? I was convinced it was the drummer from Royal blood that walked past with two other fellas but couldn't be sure.

Saw him before the game and after the match had a quick chat on both occasions seems a nice fella. Told me he was invited to Helen chamberlains after show but declined due to wanting to get to game. Respect to him.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
They didnt really talk about Brighton which disappointing. They joked about Bridcutt and Buckley with the other Sunderland fan, that was about it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did you walk down towards The bridge car park about 20 minutes after the game finished on Saturday? I was convinced it was the drummer from Royal blood that walked past with two other fellas but couldn't be sure.

Sounds about right.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ben (the drummer) sits in the row in front of us and he was very welcoming to a young chap (who sits behind us) on the back of his Socceram appearance on Saturday. Good luck to them, they make a really good sound...

Mellotron I didn't realise that it was you on NSC (no reason to, all being virtually anonymous on here) it's my little ones that usually ask to go past you several times a match in the WSU!! Apologies for the last three seasons

Ah that's mad. Haha we always joked that your kids were there on their own and the taller one was the driver, they always come back mega quick as well. Always very polite though, don't worry!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw him before the game and after the match had a quick chat on both occasions seems a nice fella. Told me he was invited to Helen chamberlains after show but declined due to wanting to get to game. Respect to him.

Apparently her "people" were a bit narky about him declining which surprised me...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

That will have been my son - he saw them at Reading where they were superb, the lucky sod. Ben was, as you say, very welcoming and friendly - a lovely fella.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Ah that's mad. Haha we always joked that your kids were there on their own and the taller one was the driver, they always come back mega quick as well. Always very polite though, don't worry!

Totally mad! They were very well behaved on Saturday (first game of the season due to holiday) and I'm hopeful that with exciting football they may be more in to the games (plus now being nearly 7 and 11 will help!)

Always proud to hear they are polite and we, like you, are always amazed at the speed they return! You can surprise them next time out should the want take you - my littlest is Charlie and the driver is Harry...they were also very excited that Ben ('from tv!!!') was there too.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They have been endorsed via Facebook by SA's biggest selling artist of all time! Not that this will mean anything to them or anyone else really. "I Love this. Rockin Sh*t!!!" was the comment, which i guess means it must be good #oldfarts

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Just checked tour dates; no Brighton gig but playing Portsmouth, absolute disgrace

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'd never heard of them, but I really liked the track listed above (vaguely reminiscent of the Arctic Monkeys to me). I'll have to see if I can buy an 8-track of their album...

Aren't they managed by one of the Arctic Monkeys? I was listening to Jo Whiley on Radio 2 last night and a critic said that
these two guys are going to be massive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here