Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Is this your IP address?

123.potato :flounce:

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
If you are a true Lincoln fan, you'd been celebrating your win and relishing the potential of the return of League football next season instead of moaning about us! I smell a Palarse troll masquerading as a Lincoln diehard here :flounce:

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
This is so sad. Thought Lincoln fans were excellent yesterday but you really are a berk. By the way it's the premier league. The premiership is rugby union you muppet!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

You are presuming that you know everything about our club, fans and community from one interaction. You are very wide of the mark. We are not 'a big club,' we are a community club who got very lucky with Tony Bloom. If you think this club is supported by big time charlies who don't know what it is to suffer, you need to take a look at how we stayed alive before Mr Bloom, you may also want to speak to fans of other clubs who benefited from the solidarity of Brighton fans when they were in need: Plymouth, Bury, Charlton, Wrexham, Doncaster, Chester etc.

Chris Hughton said: "When you concede three goals as poorly as we have, that makes it difficult to win any game.", the usual honest assessment, from an honest man who has never sought excuses all the time he has been our manager.

The team that played against Lincoln yesterday was good enough to beat Franchise Dons, two divisons above you, in round three. It featured international players, players with premier league and Bundesliga experience and half a team who have played more than a few games this season in a team that is top of the Championship. In ninety nine games out of a hundred it wouldn't have self destructed under very little pressure from your team and given you three goals. You had two shots on target and got lucky. Go away happy with your fortune, go away and hope for another big pay day in the next round, but mainly, just go away.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit. i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Not sure how that is any different to you selling your soul to getting back to the Football League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here